• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd] Liverpool 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Madley should take a walk with his brother. They'll both not capable of referring.

I didn't think we could be at home on the same day as West Brom?

Thought he had another good game on Saturday. His confidence is growing which is great to see. There was someone who, bizarrely, tried to blame him for Villa's equaliser. Well it was his tackle and winning of the ball that set in motion the circumstances surrounding the Guedes equaliser.

Wednesday would have been better for me. Tuesdays I can't watch at all.

You've disappointed me Johnny, I had money on your response using the word shite 😃

As Deutsch has previously pointed out there's no way the lino can be sure with everything that's going on in the middle with the headers and seeing through a crowded box.

He should have kept his flag down and left it to VAR to rule it out.

As Deutsch has previously pointed out there's no way the lino can be sure with everything that's going on in the middle with the headers and seeing through a crowded box.

He should have kept his flag down and left it to VAR to rule it out.
Giving a goal as it couldn’t be proven that it was offside would’ve been worse than disallowing one that was legitimate for the same reason according to Dale Johnson.

You've disappointed me Johnny, I had money on your response using the word shite 😃
I read through all of it and he was clinging on to the conspiracy rather than dealing with the decision itself citing two completely different examples, in different places and under different circumstances.

I've come across this bloke before and he's a bit of a prick.

It would be a brilliant little case study for the likes of Shearer or Lineker to get stuck into for 10' on live tv, using the evidence that we can see...
Dean, VAR and refs etc need to be shown up, or at least when they miss something then VAR comes into its own and fixes it....
The whole fucking charade needs looking at, publically!

Giving a goal as it couldn’t be proven that it was offside would’ve been worse than disallowing one that was legitimate for the same reason according to Dale Johnson.
But the linesman wouldn't have known that VAR couldn't rule on it. He has to assume that VAR works and would be able to rule the goal out if necessary.

I read through all of it and he was clinging on to the conspiracy rather than dealing with the decision itself citing two completely different examples, in different places and under different circumstances.

I've come across this bloke before and he's a bit of a prick.
I’ve never heard of him but he certainly seems a self-important wanker.

I’ve never heard of him but he certainly seems a self-important wanker.
That's a very astute description.

There's more of these types creeping their way into football.

Back