• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup Quarter-Final] Wolves 2-3 Coventry: Verdict Thread

Robins had talked about it first.

GO was then asked and said it was twattish but had spoke to him and happy he had recognised it was a twattish thing to do.

It was a short part of his presser but the main thing the media have ran with. Far from a distraction tactic for me.
Fair enough

He’s apologised in his presser afterwards and hopefully has apologised to the ball boy involved. End of really everyone does things in the heat of the moment at times so no real need for the vilification.

Really? Taunting a child is something everyone does?

It’s a split second thing, not condoning it as long as he’s gone out his way to apologise and probably should apologise to his parents to. In all honesty if it was my kid I’d be fuming and expecting a personal apology after that it would be over.

It’s a split second thing, not condoning it as long as he’s gone out his way to apologise and probably should apologise to his parents to. In all honesty if it was my kid I’d be fuming and expecting a personal apology after that it would be over.

When his team equalise in the manner they did yesterday and his first thought is to taunt a kid, he deserves stick. It's really odd behaviour.

When they showed the replay of his celebration it looked odd. He went looking for someone..at the time thought he was searching for someone in the BW he knew rather than searching out a kid that had annoyed him

When his team equalise in the manner they did yesterday and his first thought is to taunt a kid, he deserves stick. It's really odd behaviour.

As said not condoning so it’s why he should go out his way to apologise in person if he’s just done it in the press conference that’s not enough and cowardly.

Not watching that. Would appreciate a detailed written description...ta

Liverpool and Chelsea going through would be ideal and cov drawing the better 2 even better

Quick glance at the Chelsea Leicester game both kits are not far of clashing especially moving at pace

A positive taken from yesterday is that I’ve saved on a binliner this afternoon by using my souvenir bag.

A positive taken from yesterday is that I’ve saved on a binliner this afternoon by using my souvenir bag.
Another stunning idea from the Look At Me corner of the Internet. Absolute silence from 85% of the ground as we came out in a home FA Cup quarter final and I'm told ITV were on an ad break so it didn't even get shown.

Another stunning idea from the Look At Me corner of the Internet. Absolute silence from 85% of the ground as we came out in a home FA Cup quarter final and I'm told ITV were on an ad break so it didn't even get shown.
We got see what I presume was the FA Cup in the South Bank before it cut to the break

• Haha
Reactions: SSB
I couldn't see, some clown in front was holding up a plastic bag.

Nice contribution to Net Zero along the way too.

They genuinely must have had well over five minutes of adverts prior to kick off. I walked into a bar in Manchester and had I not known they were showing it I'd have thought they'd got an advert channel on.

Saints and sinners comment…

Can’t understand the naivety, or perhaps the credibility, of Doc when he clearly got clipped when in the box and stayed on his feet. There was enough contact for it to have been a penalty if he’d have go down. When you’re pushing for free hits, Fernando and Garnacho would have been rolling around like they had been shot. Minor details but it could/ would have made a difference.

On the flip side, as well complaining at every decision, when chasing back and trying to take out an opponent from behind on the halfway line, Sarabia can think himself lucky he didn’t get a yellow, thankfully he missed the player by a mile but the intent was there.

When your under pressure as the so called better team and do things like that it just makes you look like a bunch of spoiled twats and fires the crowd and opposition up even more.

Don’t like to see it whether it’s my team or not….genuinely boils my piss.

Back