• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fixtures..

If I was coming over for Christmas this year I would be really pissed at those away games and home one on Boxing Day ( which I wouldn't have been able to go to anyway).

Turns out I wouldn't have got to see them anyway.

Think I'll aim for the Hull game but likely to be tight for money as I'm moving that month!

October looks like it could be a testing month.
Might aim for the Huddersfield game. My birthday, and the bowls season will be over. All depends on ££££ though...

I usually get a match ticket off my bro for my birthday so that should be the Hull game sorted.

Two pretty attractive home games in the week afterwards will hit what would already have been a poor crowd for the Newport game

At least 'Boro away is on a Saturday

Quite a surprise to me (geography never was my strong point!) how many games are pretty close for you Darlo.
Leeds, Huddersfield, Middesbrough, Rotherham, Sheff Weds, then arguably Burnley, Preston, Blackburn and Bolton.

Theoretically, there's a fair few options for accessible away days for you. Almost worth an away season ticket! :icon_wink:

Well chuffed with Blackburn away! Anyone know how long it usually takes Sky to stop fiddling around so I can book trains?

Well chuffed with Blackburn away! Anyone know how long it usually takes Sky to stop fiddling around so I can book trains?

Just looking at the Blackburn game in isolation at the moment it looks so unpredictable with any one of three results possible. It just shows how important this summer signings are in trying to make the difference between promotion contenders and also rans.

We should go there with the intention to win. Blackburn will find it difficult to improve with Gestede and Rhodes potentially on the move too.

Quite a surprise to me (geography never was my strong point!) how many games are pretty close for you Darlo.
Leeds, Huddersfield, Middesbrough, Rotherham, Sheff Weds, then arguably Burnley, Preston, Blackburn and Bolton.

Theoretically, there's a fair few options for accessible away days for you. Almost worth an away season ticket! :icon_wink:

Aye Warren...you can add Hull City to the list too

Aye Warren...you can add Hull City to the list too

Quite happy with how the midweek games have fallen for us Mike, most of the away games are in the south which I'd struggle to get to anyway. Leeds is the only northern midweek game and with their £41 tickets they can do one anyway.

Quite happy with how the midweek games have fallen for us Mike, most of the away games are in the south which I'd struggle to get to anyway. Leeds is the only northern midweek game and with their £41 tickets they can do one anyway.

Yep...I guess we'll be seeing quite a bit of you this coming season Sam

Worth stickying? I used to check the forum for forthcoming fixtures a lot last season.

The last game of the season should be good. Sheffield Wednesday usually have a good following, so there should be a great atmosphere for our promotion party.

Poor set of fixtures for me as only 1 of the local or London games are on a Sat or when I am off work - have to work in an extra trip or two for home games then

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 9 mins9 minutes ago

NEWS | Two changes to the fixture list with games selected for live coverage by @SkySports. @HullCity is now at 12pm on Sunday, Aug 16.
12 retweets 6 favourites
Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 8 mins8 minutes ago

As a result of this, Wolves have requested that the home game with @QPRFC is pushed back to Wednesday, Aug 19.
8 retweets 4 favourites
Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 7 mins7 minutes ago

Our home game against @htafcdotcom has been moved forward to 12:30pm kick-off on Saturday, Oct 3 for live broadcast.
7 retweets 2 favourites

+1, i hate anything other than 3pm on a Saturday.

Fucks sake - I was looking forward to a few beers on the Saturday before the Hull game.

Do one, Sky.

Back