• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up

There's absolutely no chance of him playing on Saturday or Tuesday. I'd wager he won't be considered until at least Boxing Day even if he's coming through more and more strenuous sessions with no issues. Good to see there's some sign of progress though.

Costa vs Molane and Edwards vs McDonald will be two key match ups tomorrow. Don't think we'll see much of the ball but hopefully we can hit them on the break.

Costa vs Molane and Edwards vs McDonald will be two key match ups tomorrow. Don't think we'll see much of the ball but hopefully we can hit them on the break.

Lambert has to get his front five pressing as a unit or Fulham will pass them to death. Can't have Edwards and Coady racing about without team discipline.

Didn't realise Lambert and Williamson were at Wycombe together.

He'll be straight in the team if he can prove his fitness.

Didn't realise Lambert and Williamson were at Wycombe together.

He'll be straight in the team if he can prove his fitness.

With the Captains armband with any luck

Agree with every word on that DW lovely stuff, the LW joke made me spit out my coffee damn you!

A good read, as always, with suitable pictures to match :icon_biggrin:

Including DW's preview and the prediction league we have 9 wins and 2 draws. I just can't see it, I think we'll be beaten comfortably and Chris Martin will continue his role as our nemesis. I could use my ticket cash tomorrow and go for free, I've chosen Forest away as my pass out day instead

Then who would be on the bench? Burgoyne?

(in case anyone is wondering, Ruddy is injured)

Wait, is GoldFlagFlyingHigh saying Flatt is starting against QPR?? Apologies but its late and I might just be tired but if so, why is lonergan being dropped? (not that I disagree mind, I'd quite like to see Flatt step up).

Wait, is GoldFlagFlyingHigh saying Flatt is starting against QPR?? Apologies but its late and I might just be tired but if so, why is lonergan being dropped? (not that I disagree mind, I'd quite like to see Flatt step up).
Yes and it appears Lonny is injured rather than dropped.

Back