• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Forest (A) Matchday Thread.

Looks like we're trying to shore things up for a 1-0...

Bod coming on soon too apparently. Hope its for Edwards, has he done anything this game??

Be nice if it was for Edwards rather than Bright but I can understand that. I'd like to see Ronan get on for Edwards later on if the game is still the same or better still out of sight.

Be nice if it was for Edwards rather than Bright but I can understand that. I'd like to see Ronan get on for Edwards later on if the game is still the same or better still out of sight.

yeah, right after if/when we score a second...would be nice to see what Ronan can do

Bod coming on soon too apparently. Hope its for Edwards, has he done anything this game??

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 2m2 minutes ago
Wolves regularly winning ball back in Forest's half. This is the intensity+high pressing Lambert has been after. Edwards chief instigator.

I wouldn't trust Britney too much he delights in a cyber-blowjob for Edwards.

Price reacts to a foul (which is given) - needs to be careful as has been booked already

Odoffin has been sent off lol, what a debut!

Costa hobbling, if hes struggling get him off we need him!

YESSSSSS FUCKING SHIT FOREIGNERSS YEASSSSSS

Get in. Shite defending from them gives the ball away in midfield. Costa and Edwards exchange passes, and squared to Cav unmarked to drill low into a half empty net.

Cav - decent move - Edwards wins the ball, out to Costa who squares across for Cav to finish the move off

Just don't sit back now

Against the run of play too. Their defence looks worse than ours.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
YES Wolves. Dave Edwards, that man, wins the ball back YET again, :asskiss: plays to Costa, back to Dave, over to Cav, sidefoots from 18 yards. Boom!

All I can imagine is that Tim Spiers sees David Edwards different to everyone else, having a blinder according to him.

Back