• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/4/16

To be fair we do have more of a chance than we did against Middlesbrough or Burnley (the latter in which we actually played well by all accounts). Hull's form since the start of February is exactly the same as ours, P12 W3 D5 L4. Only scored 11 in those 12 games (again, the same as us) and four came in one match.

We will play them back into form I fear as ken won't send them out to go for it. I think if we went for it we would get something. Trying to bore them out could be our down fall in a 2_0 loss. I hope not

To be fair we do have more of a chance than we did against Middlesbrough or Burnley (the latter in which we actually played well by all accounts). Hull's form since the start of February is exactly the same as ours, P12 W3 D5 L4. Only scored 11 in those 12 games (again, the same as us) and four came in one match.

Oh yeah, I'm fairly optimistic that we can get a positive result tonight. If we play the way we did against Burnley and 2nd half vs MK Dons, then we'll probably beat them. It just doesn't matter as much any more. We're stuck in the Doldrums.

Had genuinely forgotten this was tonight and on the telly. I will be drowning my sorrows in the pub watching this one, me thinks. Hull in crap form but I'm not confident. Hope to see some of the youngsters.

You don't drown your sorrows after a victory.

can someone tell me which sky sports channel we are on tonight please ? it's my pennance to suffer this week from sight and sound of the upcoming debacle.
thanks

can someone tell me which sky sports channel we are on tonight please ? it's my pennance to suffer this week from sight and sound of the upcoming debacle.
thanks

Such enthusiasm Mick...it is as if you had been found guilty of an offence and the judge gave you a choice of six months in prison or watching Wolves play.

Frank. with current state of the club both on and off the pitch, i think i'll do the 6 months, at least i'd get off with good behaviour !!!

CgGgJZyW4AE-YbA.jpg

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 40s40 seconds ago

Aaron Hayden is on the bench. Kevin McDonald and Nathan Byrne aren't. Subs: Martinez, Hayden, Coady, Hunte, Mason, Enobakhare, Le Fondre.

Match thread

Back