• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Is Bruno Lage A Good Manager Or Should He Go?

Back him or sack him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just needed something to dull the pain I think.

Plenty left when it went 3-0 and a fair few never came back after HT.

Guy in front of me was the only person left in his row at 80 mins.

Had his kids left him on his own?
His daughter sits in front of him, difficult to get seats together donchayaknow?

Tbf - he’s been there for years, could have shifted but clearly enjoys my company too much :)

Just needed something to dull the pain I think.

Plenty left when it went 3-0 and a fair few never came back after HT.
The 2 next to me left when the 2nd went in, but then I saw them in the concourse when I went on about 83 mins. An hour of drinking over priced beer and watching it on a screen. Should have just gone to the pub

I just don’t get it there’s zero redeeming features about Lage or his or football and his results are atrocious.
Just think how much patience other managers weren’t given. To be fair since 2013 I don’t think any manager has been hounded by the fan base.

Didn't Solbakken get his car vandalized?

The current form isn’t a bad patch it’s a terminal decline and won’t get better until there’s a change.
1 win in 16 isn’t bad luck, isn’t down to having inadequate players. It’s a blatant show that he cannot problem solve the situation, not scoring in 9 consecutive second half’s is an appalling statistic
It’s now seven away games without a win, I’ve lost count how many times we’ve been behind and not reversed it.
41 goals in 45 league games.
You could go on it’s probably going to be 1 win in 18 by the time we play Forest.
Its at a point where keeping him on is being wilfully negligent on the boards part.

The current form isn’t a bad patch it’s a terminal decline and won’t get better until there’s a change.
1 win in 16 isn’t bad luck, isn’t down to having inadequate players. It’s a blatant show that he cannot problem solve the situation, not scoring in 9 consecutive second half’s is an appalling statistic
It’s now seven away games without a win, I’ve lost count how many times we’ve been behind and not reversed it.
41 goals in 45 league games.
You could go on it’s probably going to be 1 win in 18 by the time we play Forest.
Its at a point where keeping him on is being wilfully negligent on the boards part.
FFS give him time to work with his own players

Deffo people in the sb turning. At Newcastle there were very few, with the rest being "give him time"ers. The number is growing, albeit not very vocal yet.

Tried to post that earlier but it wouldn’t let me.

And that includes the shot fest of those first 3 games!

As painful as it is obvious on the pitch.

Liam Keen has just tweeted to say that contrary to rumours, Bruno has not been sacked and is taking training tomorrow.

I don’t follow rumour accounts but thought I was reasonably clued up but even I was not aware that rumours of a sacking were flying around to justify sending out that denial

Edit - says “as of this evening” as well which is an interesting caveat

We aren't going to sack him today but we can live in hope for tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back