• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

Its just occurred to me, we are sat about nit picking about whether our Belgian international is better at CB or CM, our Moroccan International CB/midfielder is just going to be cover, whether we need to upgrade our u21 Italian striker and countless other tinkerings with our team full of top class internationals......fucking crazy.....have I been asleep dreaming for 3 years?

Jonny could more easily switch to the right.

Could we be ready to sell Doc in the summer? All credit to him, he's absolutely made the best of the talent he has, but he's not going to improve now

Absolutely fine with Doc going, if we get an upgrade in. His attacking productivity is down on last season, largely I would suggest due to Traore coming on. A more defensive rwb would be welcome.

Doc is the one I'd be looking to upgrade,he's probably at his peak now done a fantastic job for us,but we move on,and time for him to be a squad member,not first choice,a Bennett upgrade must be due soon as well

Be very difficult to get an upgrade for Doc in our system, he fits it perfectly. Particularly with Traore on the right.

I think we already have our Bennett upgrade and, judging by the team picked recently, I think Nuno agrees.

The obvious upgrade on Doc would be someone like Cancelo

However, priority has to be a CB and cover for the 3 forward positions

Im still not sure were done with Dias just yet

A few reports in twitter saying hwang hee-chan is done

I don't know much about him but he looked good against Liverpool

Think he'd be ideal for our 343 - Salzburg is a very good club to buy from regardless!

Jonny could more easily switch to the right.

Could we be ready to sell Doc in the summer? All credit to him, he's absolutely made the best of the talent he has, but he's not going to improve now

Absolutely fine with Doc going, if we get an upgrade in. His attacking productivity is down on last season, largely I would suggest due to Traore coming on. A more defensive rwb would be welcome.

Doc is the one I'd be looking to upgrade,he's probably at his peak now done a fantastic job for us,but we move on,and time for him to be a squad member,not first choice,a Bennett upgrade must be due soon as well

Get in the fucking bin

Lol.

He's definitely upgradeable, but he often gives us goals like that.

Just watched the post match interview with Pep. Nearly threw the fecking dog at the television. The interviewer [some Irish git] just fed him excuses for losing the game which he of course gracefully received. No mention of us. Aholes!

Doc is so unique to how we play that I think we’d struggle to find anyone better tbh, especially now with Traore providing the width in front of him.

Just watched the post match interview with Pep. Nearly threw the fecking dog at the television. The interviewer [some Irish git] just fed him excuses for losing the game which he of course gracefully received. No mention of us. Aholes!

Woops! Wrong thread.

He may have been decent last time you went to a match but he's been highly upgradable for a good while, regardless of tonight's goal.

He was fucking terrible last time I went to match tbf, and for pretty much the entirity of the time I had a season ticket. The suggestion that he's easily upgradable is nonsense of the highest order though. He's been one of best players for two and half years. There's certainly not another player like him in the Premier League

Doherty is both unique and damn lucky in equal measure. He's a career wank full back who has lucked out on a manager who has a formation who he fits into like a glove, but does that role fantastically. TAA is the only right/wing back in the PL I'd swap him for.

Back