• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kenny Jackett; The poll to end all polls (Part Deux)

Kenny Jackett; The poll to end all polls (Part Deux)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quirkafleeg

EMF Band Member. Dube player.
Reaction score
KENNY JACKETT'S GOLD BLACK ARMY... LOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JACKETT IN. I NEVER DOUBTED YOU, KENNY. I ALWAYS BELIEVED. IGNORE MY PREVIOUS VOTING.

Still should be out. Two fortunate victories from dire performances do not mask the underlying awfulness.

Don't be fooled. Jackett is clueless and is not taking us any further.

Agree with Paddy and Crox, no change for me

Not sure why I'm the only one voting for the last option - it's the only sensible response to this.

However many polls we do it will not change what happens

Haven't seen today's game so can't say much but it's a welcome 3 points. However two wins against shit teams with one shit performance and the other I don't know about wont change my mind.

Go at 2 points a game between now and Feb then maybe.

Still should be out. Two fortunate victories from dire performances do not mask the underlying awfulness.
I agree he should go and as I have always said he won't, but today was not a fortunate victory. It may be a tallest dwarf competition but today we were the better team

No-one who watched the Reading game can possibly want him to stay. And as above, we won the tallest dwarf contest. Still a taxi for KJ

No-one who watched the Reading game can possibly want him to stay. And as above, we won the tallest dwarf contest. Still a taxi for KJ

If anything the dross performances vindicate the OUT vote. You don't gain plaudits for winning paint drying competitions.

3 out of 3. I never doubted you Kenny!!!! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you, sir.

Today changes nothing.

Reinforces my opinion more than anything.

As well as he did, the tactic of bringing Sigurdarson on to win headers just because he's reasonably tall shows exactly what kind of football we can expect to see from Ken in the future. Bjorn is a classy, skilful forward who just happens to be built like a brick shithouse, but it wasn't his touch or pace that Ken was interested in today.

Our formation today:

Ikeme
Iorfa Batth Ebanks-Landell Doherty
Coady McDonald Edwards
Henry---------------------------Graham

Afobe​

Back