• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Laurie Dalrymple has left the club

Dire Wolf

Reaction score
Gone as Managing Director as per the club Facebook page. Shocker.

Saw something about that on twitter a few days ago. Thought it was a wind up. Big loss

Strange wording in the announcement - contract terminated and put on gardening leave. So he's either been poached by a rival, or its disciplinary....

Gutted. I really liked him, breath of fresh air after Moxey

Not sure how you terminate a contract and get put on gardening leave. But yeah, he's either been bad or going to tip up at Utd.

I know I moaned about the kit being shit but a harsh move from Fosun there...

Sad to see him go, I think he has done an outstanding job since Fosun arrived.

I reckon Jeff has received his top through the post and though WTF is this? Someone’s getting sacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pray he isn't going to Villa

Wow certainly didn't see that coming!

Moxley to make a triumphant return?

Found it. This guy either has a very good in or is a very good guesser.
37971efbf363bc692e83eb173bbe3e3d.jpg

Break down in relationship apparently whatever that involves, think it’s fair to say this summer isn’t going swimmingly.

To be fair, it's usually the same thing - just means companies pay people 3 months or so wages vs having a claim against them.

Joking apart re the kit, if LD was responsible for the cheap tat that has replaced last season's bestseller, not really fitting with the Fosun brand especially with the new shop in China.

Shocked and saddened. Like with W88, gone too soon whilst we got stuck with shit like Moxey and TMS for far too long

Managing director Laurie Dalrymple has left Wolves with immediate effect.

The club would like to place on record its appreciation to Laurie for his contribution during his time at Wolves.

https://t.co/kLU6yqqZdn

"Left with immediate effect"

Equals on to gardening leave.

Something fishy going on here. If he pitches up at Old Trafford in their DoF position it would be a gutter.

Breakdown in relationship is very vague, we’ll probably never know unless as paddy says he rocks up somewhere else pretty soon. Speculation will be rife and no doubt people will assume why there’s been no transfer activity.

Something fishy going on here. If he pitches up at Old Trafford in their DoF position it would be a gutter.

He wasn't involved on the football side here.

He would be a terrible DoF for them, his views on a player carry no more weight than yours or mine. So that won't happen. Or as it's Ed Woodward, maybe it could.

Back