• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Are the Fosun years coming to an end?

Fosun keep a lot of their money outside of China already
Is this true?

I thought they were only allowed so much in foreign banks/ currency?

A lot of their capital assets are clearly outside of China but liquidating them would be a real problem for Fosun particularly if the Yuan is weak.

So much of their asset base is bricks and mortar and shares, so all that is mostly outside china. No idea on liquid assets though.

Is this true?

I thought they were only allowed so much in foreign banks/ currency?

A lot of their capital assets are clearly outside of China but liquidating them would be a real problem for Fosun particularly if the Yuan is weak.
Digging to the back of my brain (that was a journey I wouldn't share with anyone...) and there was an article a few years back on Fosun (no clue where) where it mentioned they were generally safe from the Chinese Government as they kept a lot of money out of China. It was around the time the Chinese Government scrapped its plans to like football and a load of companies invested in the Sport around the world were suddenly in the shit or looking to sell. Fosun escaped this due to how they are set up

Obviously not safe from being forced to visit people for weeks on end without others knowing where they are though

Back