• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Are the Fosun years coming to an end?

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
The Wolfpack on Facebook:-

🚨 Fosun are open to discussion about a sale for the club partial or full

🚨 Grasshopper’s is for sale

🚨This is more than FFP, Fosun have invested heavily in Wolves over the years & want money back. Further player sales are needed to fund new players

Well wanting money back is very catch 22 situation sell the best players invariably means relegation down the line. Best way is constant maintenance of the squad and try and recoup money from remaining in the top tier as long as is possible.
Buying a football club to make money isn’t a great investment.

I don't think they've necessarily bought Wolves to make money, I think they're hoping we would be financially sustainable by now - which isn't the case because we've overspent on tripe.

They've been looking for outside investors for years. I don't think they want to relinquish control of the club or they could have probably sold it by now.

I also think an easy way to make back their investment would be to sell it - if they're apparently that desperate to make it back.

The Wolfpack on Facebook:-

🚨 Fosun are open to discussion about a sale for the club partial or full

🚨 Grasshopper’s is for sale

🚨This is more than FFP, Fosun have invested heavily in Wolves over the years & want money back. Further player sales are needed to fund new players
They've stolen that from the Athletic.

They've stolen that from the Athletic.
The Wolfpack and Talking Wolves harvest stories and reissue under their own banners.

Not sure if they do it just for the love of Wolves, or there's any money to be made from doing it?

Last edited:
I think Talking Wolves is a podcast so I get it for generating content. Not sure what The Wolfpack is.

Agreed, but from.what I was told just made up story
So someone told you it was bollocks and you agreed despite 2 of the 3 things being factual and the 3rd pretty much that and also agree with that. So it is both the truth and bollocks?

So someone told you it was bollocks and you agreed despite 2 of the 3 things being factual and the 3rd pretty much that and also agree with that. So it is both the truth and bollocks?
Not just someone, if someone on the street said it was bollocks, I would not listen, but I got it from someone I trust to tell me.

Not just someone, if someone on the street said it was bollocks, I would not listen, but I got it from someone I trust to tell me.
Note to other Admins: Can we get a font that is like a large red crayon to make things easier to read

Ok, so the person you trust is talking bollocks. In this instance it doesn't matter if they are a random off the street, your best mate or someone that is after a cheap pint of Carling. The 3 things points out via the Athletic are the truth. 2 of them are so no nailed down in fact, they can't be moved.

Back