• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score
Douglas for Vinagre and Miranda for Bennett IMO.

Bennett has done nothing wrong but Rodders should help us pass the ball much better out from the back.

Edging closer to a sell out. Should be a brilliant atmosphere.

I'd give Costa, Batth, Douglas, N'Diaye and Miranda a start in one of the next 2 games to make sure everyone is fresh and ticking over. That plus yesterday's starters are our core 16, you could maybe add Bright, but I don't see him starting a game unless we have a couple of injuries to the front 3. N'Diaye definitely for Bolton as they'll come to kick us up in the air.

Same team but Rodders in for Bennett for same reason as Lycan. Vinagre apart from one stupid mistake was excellent against Reading and should really have an assist from some great runs and crosses, we are blessed to have such strength in that department.

Bonatini and Jota to score in this one in another 2-0 win.

I would like to see Costa coming on a little bit earlier now so he can start to challenge to start.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Personally I think it would be harsh to drop Bennett, he did well enough yesterday to warrant keeping his place.

Looking forward to this, gonna be touch and go whether i can make it back from work in time :(

I’d go for the same team, think bennet has taken his chance well.

Personally I think it would be harsh to drop Bennett, he did well enough yesterday to warrant keeping his place.

Don't think Nuno makes changes just on form, imo he rests players when he thinks they need it or depending on the opposition, don't forget he dropped Batth and Miranda when we had been superb defencively, think we're really lucky to have the amount of good central defenders we have

Three clean sheets in a row. The defence won't be changed by Nuno unless he has to. Though I'm sure Douglas will come back in.

Jota looks like he needs a rest, maybe have him on the bench with Costa starting.

Douglas will most likely come back in, I think vinagre is a wide forward player rather than a full back!

Same team for me although I think Douglas will come back in.

I think Costa may replace Jota for next Saturday and N'Daye for Neves/ Saiss.

What do we want to happen in today's game (apart from the obvious 2 red cards and a few injuries)?

Do we want Leeds to come to Molineux still in the middle of their shite run of form or do we want them to take points off a potential promotion rival in Boro.

What do we want to happen in today's game (apart from the obvious 2 red cards and a few injuries)?

Do we want Leeds to come to Molineux still in the middle of their $#@!e run of form or do we want them to take points off a potential promotion rival in Boro.

Draw with both keepers sent off

Taking my grandad to this who's in his 80's and from Leeds. Sorry Googy but I hope we win! :D

Will be landing in town around 5ish for this one if anybody's around for a beverage

I’d like to see Hause start for Bennett, with ronan and Gibbs-white on the bench - I’d like us to develop our talented kids where we can.

Talkshite are doing the Leeds Boro game

Saggers: "the championship is an attritional league and every team will have a bad spell"

Houghton "it doesn't look like Wolves will"

TBH - Nuno can pick who he wants

There will be some rotation to keep everyone involved & fresh, but this season really don't have the same worries I might had had in previous years if there is a change

He still picks round pegs for similar shaped holes & no one who has come in has seriously let us down.

Leeds 1-0 up against Boro.

2-0 now.

Leeds solid and look confident (should be 3-0) but Boro just haven't turned up. Leeds play like this on Wednesday and it will be a tough game

Leeds have been good but Boro have been crap I wouldn’t be devestated if it ended in a draw on Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back