• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2021-22

Lad is like the 2nd coming of Igor Protti, without all the pens or the one good season. Feel like he somehow gets missed when we are discussing Semedo being poor value (Which I personally disagree with).

Gibbs white down injured in 37th minute. Looked bright but quite wasteful on the ball. Looks like he'll be coming off which is a shame.

Gibbs white down injured in 37th minute. Looked bright but quite wasteful on the ball. Looks like he'll be coming off which is a shame.
Was looking forward to watching him. Haven’t been overly impressed. Some moments have been decent but Too many flicks and poor passes rather than getting it down and playing.

Was looking forward to watching him. Haven’t been overly impressed. Some moments have been decent but Too many flicks and poor passes rather than getting it down and playing.

There is this and I've seen sheff utd fans say he tries too many fancy flicks. Some of them would have created really good situations but the players he's playing with aren't on the same wavelength so are often late to the ball and take bad touches.

Think if he slowed it down a bit he'd look a lot more effective but at the next level it's the one touch stuff that opens teams up.

There is this and I've seen sheff utd fans say he tries too many fancy flicks. Some of them would have created really good situations but the players he's playing with aren't on the same wavelength so are often late to the ball and take bad touches.

Think if he slowed it down a bit he'd look a lot more effective but at the next level it's the one touch stuff that opens teams up.
Yeah sometimes. But if your 40 yards out in space and you’re flicking it round the corner only to lose it when getting it down, turning or getting your head up would be a better option. Fair enough on the edge of the box when it’s congested but not in the middle of the pitch

Yeah sometimes. But if your 40 yards out in space and you’re flicking it round the corner only to lose it when getting it down, turning or getting your head up would be a better option. Fair enough on the edge of the box when it’s congested but not in the middle of the pitch

Agreed entirely. It's a case of doing it at the right times and one of the main reasons he shouldn't be trusted at the top level currently. I like him personally as a player.

He's come off now for Berge.

Shame that. I just don’t see from what has been on show today that he comes in and offers anymore than Trincao. So I’d rather leave him there to develop and get games rather than sit on our bench and play 10 mins here or there.

Reassess it in the summer and if it’s MGW for free on low wages or Trincao for a fee and high wages then MGW wins that every time.

Sarkic out for the season.

Just came to post. Spiers also says good chance Sanderson goes back there anyway.

Corbeanu coming back too and probably sent out again elsewhere.

Going MK Dons. Shef wed fans fuming with moore for not playing him enough

Don’t think Marques has been in the Belensense squad since they had that ridiculous game with 8 players a while back. Not sure what is going on there

Best get him out of there, and either back here or somewhere he will play. He's got talent

Good experience (Covid aside) to be fair. Different environment where he's fighting to play first team football. He's got huge talent for sure, I agree.

Back