• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does Joe Young have the most assists out of all the loanees? I forget if it's him or Moulden who has been racking them up

God, I’m so ready for Fabio updates to be in the Ex-Wolf thread.

Ain’t happening anytime soon. No one is buying him. Will be the same as Cutrone
Think someone mooted it on here somewhere a few weeks ago (it wasn't me) that we'd be as well giving him away with a 50% sell on clause. Then if by some miracle he turns into anything approaching a player in this mystical Starboy future we'd get something. Meantime he's not our problem any more. I'd go along with that.

Mid-week update.

Bolla played an hour of a 2-0 cup win which puts them into the semi finals.
Fabio Silva played at Kilmarnock but was subbed off at HT while 1 down. Rangers went on to record a 2-1 win.
Podence played full game in a 2-1 away win. Now 5 points off the top

Owen Farmer played 75 minutes and got his first goal for Rushall Olympic in a 4-1 win at Farsley that pulls them clear of the relegation zone. Was a decent first-time strike across the keeper.

Goal on 3.00:

Joe Young played in a 3-2 win at sixth-placed Boston and made several fine saves despite the two conceded.

Unused sub: Lonwijk, Lembikisa
Not in squad: Campbell

Guedes has come on for the second half and scored for Villarreal vs Granada. Mosquera's also playing. They're winning 5-0.

I'm assuming Lembikisa did ok as Hearts won and he didn't get subbed?

Back