• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

If think it's a red herring. I mean Bellegarde has been here a couple of weeks, it's not a coaching or teaching moment, it's just silly.l and in the moment. Other instances he's probably referring to are inherent in the players. You aren't fixing Sa, doing Sa things, Kilman coming into midfield and getting done by the ball around the side or over the top, Semedo getting caught under the ball, Gomes being a yellow card magnet, Cunha not being able to finish and so on and so forth. That's who they are, you have to coach around it, not hope it won't happen

Seems like yet another passive-aggressive dig at previous regimes and cultures, quite an ugly look to me

Wolf Hunting is annoyed by Tony Towner's reaction in both written and emoji form and is using insulting language to express his lack of appreciation of his conduct.

This has geniunely tickled me. Bravo.

Worst ref and VAR ref ever..not a red, he was fucking holding his leg and the pen was not valid either since it came off his own foot first...end of my comment...too angry

It's not, they wouldn't call him the ref. People will believe anything

Are the refs that insecure that they'd get upset that their decision with a 1 off view has been overuled by 2 refs who can watch 10 replays from multiple angles?

Wouldn’t be surprised if the subconscious feeling behind the decision was that, absolutely no way they’d have said that they know the audio is available and would almost certainly mean severe disciplinary action.

It's such a weird game.

Doesn't feel like we deserved anything based on how we played and that first half.

Yet get in front because of a Neto-of-old run, mugged the bellend who got Bellegrade sent off and thundered it into the back of the net. Wonderful. Great Championship defending there too because the other defender clearly helped block his keeper's line of sight.

Then the penalty stuff. I don't know what it is with the ref stuff from last season to this one but it does feel like we've fallen afoul of so many bad/wrong decisions that VAR should correct, just by having the proper camera angles or operators who know the rule book. When you add the weird red cards like Lemina got last season...it all adds up too...? (I too want to avoid the tin foil c word)

Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but either way, thanks.
I just get fed up with Nettttooooooo and yessssssss and Goalllll, So I thought for the sake of those guys who don't have streams (like me) or who couldn't get the Wolves live commentary going (like me) so I thought I'd cut and paste an approximation of a commentary.
Clue. By accessing the forum they are able to use the internet. Therefore they can get match updates from this thing called the BBC website. So they can read what you are typing elsewhere and before you type it.

So it adds nothing. NADA. Fuck all.

And it makes me Scromit. Which came from the Mix nearly 20 years ago, just for information.

Kilman as a captain is a waste of time. Even if the captain has a 1% influence of the referees decision then it would be better than what we had.

When the pen was being checked Kilman spoke to the ref and the ref said it’s being checked and Kilman was like “oh ok”. If that was me, I’d be saying “it’s clearly not a pen, it’s taken a massive deflection, that’s the rules, you’ll need to go and have a look and see, you won’t give it when you see it again”. Well that was my thoughts sitting in my lounge anyway, not being directly involved in the game FFS. Neves was too far the other way going apoplectic about nothing fouls but Kilman as captain offers us no advantage, it’s actually a hinderance.

Anyone else notice when Bellegarde was was arguing about being sent off it was Dawson who actively shoved him away, and what was Kilman doing nothing, no comments to the ref just watching Bellegarde rant. He should be stripped immediately and the armband given to Lemina.
Said at the time to my son, Kilmans the captain and Dawson looking like he was in control of the situation, whilst the captain with the personality of a goldfish just pottered about.

Back