• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

A shite display and some baffling tactics from kick-off which will be shoved under the carpet because of the dreadful penalty decision and the soft yet deserved red card.

No striker on the pitch AGAIN, which naturally meant zero shots on target until Neto scored a terrific solo goal. Ridiculous pen which the manager will use as an excuse, but the reality is we were just disjointed and not very good again. Neto could have won us the game, who knows. Maybe, maybe not.

Playing Cunha through the middle on hi own has to stop asap though. It never has and never will work.

Last edited:
Shite tactic’s by GO

Dodgy officating

Sitting back against the worst team in the league. We’re doomed as is it stands

Stick me in the prolonging the inevitable camp I think.

My verdict. Fuck off Gary O Neil you chicken shit, trying to see the game out with 30 minutes to go having no bottle to go and win the game. I don't care if we are down to ten men, you have two forwards on bench and you just pack the midfield out. Fuck off you boring cunt.

Overcame some shocking individual performances, a red card and a penalty given for nothing to secure a point. If O'Neil doesn't win manager of the week I'll eat my hat.

Shit tactic first 25, came into it with the switch to 3atb, stupid red card, good neto goal, stupid penalty. Silly tactics not bringing Sasa on

Leaving Luton where the argument of ‘that’s a good point’ is thoroughly depressing

Overcame some shocking individual performances, a red card and a penalty given for nothing to secure a point. If O'Neil doesn't win manager of the week I'll eat my hat.
What type of hat have you got?

Fuck VAR
Fuck the incoming apology
Fuck the shite game management.
Fuck the YTS lad in charge of us. Might as well put Steve Davis back in the job.

Get the first bit out of the way:

The ref got conned into a soft red card and by the actual fucking rules the fucking PGMOL put out it 100% isn't a penalty.

None of that excuses the below:

- The lack of ANY football from minute 1 to minute 96
- Switching Hwang and Neto to start with
- The appalling subs
- Sa being a cunt, again
- The lack of threat or direction

We're going to do that stupid football club thing where we wait for a manager who we know isn't good enough to lose games that a proper manager might win and then sack him. Which is ridiculous.

Appalling stuff.

Why is this cunt being allowed to continuously WUM with seemingly no one telling him to pack it in?

Not really Kenny.

Genuinely thought we'd win today, the fact we were out-played by such a 1D team of cloggers like Luton is pretty sobering

We were abysmal before the sending off so it wasn’t going to get any better after.

The manager is out of his depth and we seem to have accumulated a squad of players that only want to turn up when we’re playing a top 6 side (and even then we still lose).

Neto the only player coming out of today with any credit. Semedo genuinely putting in a Sunday league performance.

Shit tactics, shit changes, shit in game management. Players seriously lacking in quality (I struggle to see past it being anything other than poor management and instructions because we have talent in the group).

Luton were appalling but we had no interest in trying to win the game. I want him gone - and make no mistake, we are in serious trouble. City up next, too.

Crap today - Sa, Semedo, Cunha, Hwang. Kilman had his moments too.

Back