• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

If people wanna cry about comments on the internet, that's their problem.
It's like I said on last week's verdict thread, I don't think you believe it, which devalues anything else you might say. I'm not to go with the usual comment that Deutsch gets of you are better than that, ultimately it's your choice

O'Neil says we were "very good" second half.

On what basis I do not know.
Yeah, I’m not going to defend him on that one.

I guess he will say we limited their chances with a man less. To be honest, so we should, they’re bloody awful

0.00xg for a full half against Luton 😂😂😂😂

One moment of Neto excellence (which will be coached out of him as it wasn't "structured") away from losing and then we try to win the game by playing with no striker. Magic.

The red card and the penalty debacles are just window dressing for a manager flailing around and out of his depth.

How on earth is that a pen? Oh I forgot, it's because the game is rotten to the core and the PL is corrupt.

O'Neil says we were "very good" second half.

On what basis I do not know.
Well firstly he has to instill confidence in his team and himself, secondly without the penalty we would have won away in the PL with 10 men, Luton didn't look like scoring any more than Wolves do when we dominate games in a similar fashion, at least in the second half which is what I watched live. The win may well have been inspite of him, but we would have got the 3 points without the penalty. Not a defence as such, just a what else can he say?

He said similar last week. Along the lines of "it's Liverpool, what do you expect". We beat them 7 months ago 3-0 you flat headed twat.

And also we played Luton today. And Neves aside, which huge players are these as hardly any of them were even in the team. And isn't it your job to improve us. And we got 41 points largely as we spent half the season under an imbecile and a L2 (generous) caretaker.

Well firstly he has to instill confidence in his team and himself, secondly without the penalty we would have won away in the PL with 10 men, Luton didn't look like scoring any more than Wolves do when we dominate games in a similar fashion, at least in the second half which is what I watched live. The win may well have been inspite of him, but we would have got the 3 points without the penalty.
I don't think we would, we backpedalled quicker than Rishi Sunak after leaking policy to the media. We were inviting a goal.

Ultra-defensive tactics with players who can't defend. I've seen Mick McCarthy teams grind out 1-0 wins like that. I doubt I'll ever see a Gary O'Neil team do it.

It's like I said on last week's verdict thread, I don't think you believe it, which devalues anything else you might say. I'm not to go with the usual comment that Deutsch gets of you are better than that, ultimately it's your choice

I genuinely think this squad of players are below average and we are about where we should be based on the overall quality. My expectations of them are pretty low, finish 17th.

We'd have won today without a massive fuck up from the ref.

The worst part is, I'm not even bothered about it. I'd rather we went down and got rid of Fosun than stay up.

Do we wait until we're bottom 3 before GON leaves by "mutual agreement", or did today's result sufficiently demonstrate that it's just not working? One for the board - do we have a board? - to ponder.

It’s scandalous that Kalajdzic is our best chance of getting a goal and he doesn’t even get on the pitch in the last 2 games. Cheers Gary.
Surely there has to be a reason for that? Is he still struggling fitness/injurywise, if not it doesnt make sense.
Cunha is a waste of a shirt.

If he's not fit he shouldn't be in the squad.

Surely there has to be a reason for that? Is he still struggling fitness/injurywise, if not it doesnt make sense.
Cunha is a waste of a shirt.
Saving him for the massive game v Ipswich...

Back