• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

MK Dons (A) build up 5/4/16

He was truly appalling on Saturday. The kind of performance from a loan player which makes you want to discard him forever.

He has quickly served his purpose. Him and Sigurdarson sounded bloody awful Saturday, I'm kinda glad I didn't have to witness it!

Connor Hunte came on as a sub, beat a player and had a shot. That's more than anyone else has done. There is no reason why he shouldn't be getting a game.

Instead we are playing a shit left back who we won't sign and a shit striker who we also won't sign. Truly baffling.

Instead we are playing a shit left back who we won't sign

I know Helan isn't a winger but I think it's wrong to call him a left back as he can't play that position either.

There's a very real possibility that we'll sign him in the summer btw.

I know Helan isn't a winger but I think it's wrong to call him a left back as he can't play that position either.

There's a very real possibility that we'll sign him in the summer btw.

Tragic

I don't think we will sign him tbf. Ken was notably non-committal about it when asked. I wouldn't want him on a free.

My excitement ahead of tonight's fixture is building...

Somewhat palpable.

My excitement ahead of tonight's fixture is building...

Somewhat palpable.

Not sure that excitement is the word I would use after Saturday, but am sure that I will end up tuning in.

Henry can work on the left if needed - not sure about Hunte, but after the weekend would rather see the two of them on rather than Helan & Siggy.

The CF probably doesn't matter - any one from ALF/Mason/Zyro as none of them completly fit what is needed but there isn't a lot else to use. The rest of the team probably stays the same (for all the talk re Edwards he won't be on from the start even if he's in the squad)

If that's true it really does cap a shite season.

He can piss off. Gets his new contract then turns into a complete waster.

He can piss off. Gets his new contract then turns into a complete waster.

Rumour that he's headed down your way to Bristol in the summer.

Or he's been given chance after chance.

This isn't the first player this season though is it? One common denominator and whist McD may not be a model professional something terrible has happened this season and there's only one person that has to shoulder the blame for that and that's Jackett.

Mason back in the starting XI out of nowhere!

Back