• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

MK Dons (A) build up 5/4/16

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
:blah-sleeping1:

0-0 written all over it.

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Hause Doherty

Price Saville

Henry Mason Hunte

Zyro​

Have a fucking go at these shitehawks Kenny. They're a terrible football team, go out there and beat them.

It'll be the same side who started the second half yesterday

:blah-sleeping1:
Have a fucking go at these shitehawks Kenny. They're a terrible football team, go out there and beat them.
Like we should have done at home against this lot.

I'll be going as I'm in the office Tuesday but I doubt they'll be many with me!

We had sold 1250 as of lunchtime yesterday. Decent turnout all things considered.

Mental. Our supporters have much to commend them.

Mental. Our supporters have much to commend them.

Having been on the Wolves away travel coaches a number of times in the past - a fair percentage I see, who may well look at me and think the same or worse, look like they weren't at the front of the queue when brain cells were being given out. Others appear, again I may be totally wrong, to live solely for following Wolves and probably do little else aside from following home and away and buying all the merchandise.

I go purely for the day out nowadays and even more so now there is no football to watch during the couple of hours I'm inside Molineux. That said my mate insists this will be his last season for a ST if we serve up anything anywhere near as boring next season.

I'll be very disappointed if Helan or Sigurdarson start. I haven't seen a worse pair of wingers since Tim Steele and Paul Jones.

I'll be very disappointed if Helan or Sigurdarson start. I haven't seen a worse pair of wingers since Tim Steele and Paul Jones.

Sigurdarson looked like a bloke that'd been picked out the crowd as we didn't have 11 players to start. He was then picked as he was the only bloke they could find that wasn't built like Grant Holt

They've won more home games this season than we have, and their defence is easily the best (or should that be least worst?) of the teams in that part of the table, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get snuffed out and limp to a pretty abject result and performance.

I'll go for 1-0 to McDons.

I gave up on this season quite some time ago (though still attending...I'm not sure why) but contributing to relegating these dickheads would greatly please me.

I gave up on this season quite some time ago (though still attending...I'm not sure why) but contributing to relegating these dickheads would greatly please me.

Colin's various crimes against football may well be overlooked if the job he's done at Rotherham does indeed send MK down. It looked for so long like they were going to stay up by default in 21st.

Yeah, Colin has done well and I support him in this endeavour. If them beating us on the 23rd guaranteed MK going down I might well take it. The greater good.

Still not happy about our fans lapping up that game in L1 tbh but what can you do.

I don't get the Helan hate, he's immensely limited and I wouldn't want to sign him, but I'd much rather see him on the left than shunting Henry, Saville or Edwards out there, all of which we have had the pleasure of this season. Hunte may be an option and I'd like to see what he can do, but Helan isn't THAT bad

Helan came in and did what was needed of him, brought some balance to a team that badly needed it. I said before I don't want us to sign him though. Agree Hunte may be an option now, a run of games would be fantastic for his development.

Back