• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

MK Dons (A) build up 5/4/16

820ec24cfd2cd7f8d65010ba610077a7.jpg

Happy with that. Nice and balanced.

Sigurdarson out the 18 completely too.
Edwards on the bench...

Not surprised thats Edwards is on the bench or that Siggy is out of the squad - the latter did nothing to advance his cause on Saturday & the former was alays likely to come back in as soon as he was ready

In the ground 40 minutes before KO. What goes one do with all of this time to kill?

That's more like it Ken. Hopefully Mason does enough tonight to dispel this ridiculous notion that he can't play as a #9.

Better front 3, but that midfield 3 is grim.

Stadium:MK has the loveliest seats...padded and everything. Highlight so far

Stadium:MK has the loveliest seats...padded and everything. Highlight so far

Yes - remember that from the 9.256K to Mk match - was one of the better stadiums to watch a game from. Would be better if it wasn't in the middle of a retail park nowhere near anywhere else though

Better front 3, but that midfield 3 is grim.

I'm OK with the midfield 3 as long as the 3 in front of them doesn't include Helan or strikers/wingers played out of position.

I'm OK with the midfield 3 as long as the 3 in front of them doesn't include Helan or strikers/wingers played out of position.

I'm sick of the lack of penetration and guile from them. You end up with Coady wide right at times which is just a waste of everyone's time. Hopefully there's more cohesion between them and the from three that pulls it all together. Not holding my breath though.

McDonald can do one. I'm his biggest fan but his attitude has been shocking and I think KJ has had enough.

Or maybe Jackett is the cause?

I'm starting to think that. I reckon it's the Euro's that's motivated Doherty; he couldn't get RVLP motivated; he couldn't keep Afobe performing once his head was turned; Lee Evans shunned for a season over a dodgy tweet....

Or maybe Jackett is the cause?

He is not blameless. His actions since the end of last season have absolutely played a part. But McDonald pulled that shit at the start of the season over his contract and Fulham and that was the beginning of the end.

KJ has always been an appalling man manager, even when he's doing well. McDonald is a stroppy little girl though.

This isn't the first player this season though is it? One common denominator and whist McD may not be a model professional something terrible has happened this season and there's only one person that has to shoulder the blame for that and that's Jackett.

Not the first time that Mcdonald has fallen out with a manager. Didn't he storm out of the Burnley ground after being subbed/dropped? and went to the pub instead. In hindsight we should have got rid in the summer. I was a Mcdonald fan but if the above is true then he can do one. I'm no fan of Jackett either.

Back