• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich Home FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found a match report and we weren't helped by John McAlle coming on as sub and immediately breaking his leg. I recall the incident but didn't remember it was in that game. I'll use being 8 at the time as an excuse.

It was the realisation that he'd miss the League Cup final that was most devastating. I'm fairly sure he'd already lost his starting place at that time but he was a proper club stalwart that deserved the cup final.

The Swindon League Cup semi in the week must have taken it's toll! 🍻

A game I remember much better that the FA cup defeat barring the injury.

It was the realisation that he'd miss the League Cup final that was most devastating. I'm fairly sure he'd already lost his starting place at that time but he was a proper club stalwart that deserved the cup final.
Yeah, he basically lost his place to Emlyn Hughes. Hughes - Berry was the primary centre-half partnership that season IIRC.

I was at that Watford game. It was when they were on the rise under Taylor with Luther Blisset up front. I think they were in Division Two whilst we were in the top flight.
So was I, we had beaten Swindon in mid week to reach League Cup Final, so say we were also suffering a hangover from that.

Looks like Raul played and scored for Mexico last night, so assume he’ll be available for this game, unless Bruno wants to give him a rest.

Looks like Raul played and scored for Mexico last night, so assume he’ll be available for this game, unless Bruno wants to give him a rest.
Id say no, he will be travelling back sometime later today and will in essence only have one day training at Compton. He will be ready for Arsenal for me.

Why?
There is no moderation to stop the passive aggressive shit.
Let’s look at the evidence
TT kept insinuating I was cyber
Sniffer a mod, refuses to use my user name despite plenty of hints not too
Johnny and pads can be as Abusive as they like without rebuke and lincs can post more 🤣than pogo and it’s seen as a sport. Finally, Kenny a mod makes an unfunny passive aggressive change to my profile and does not acknowledge my request to change it.
I don’t mind disagreeing. I don’t mind being wrong. I don’t like keyboard wankers being bullies. Never have and never will . So fucking ban me or shut the fuck up. If you do ban me you set a standard .
still a fucking shit window for Wolves
Jasper, are you a fan of Christmas or are you a Bah Humbug 😂

Id say no, he will be travelling back sometime later today and will in essence only have one day training at Compton. He will be ready for Arsenal for me.
Last time he played the Thursday morning for Mexico before a 3pm Saturday game Bruno put him on the bench - was Villa away, so make of that what you will.

I've got a free ticket for tomorrow's game in the SB Lower, if anyone's interested. First person to DM me can have it.

Looking forward to the day. Could be a cold one. Should be in the London for about 1.30

Johnny is in the training photos. Dare we dream?

Johnny is in the training photos. Dare we dream?
Lage said in his presser earlier that he's working with the same squad as the Brentford game, but some others had joined in with training (he means Boly, Jonny + Neto, I think).

You know, when I think of club legends, Lee Naylor is not the first name that comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back