• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

He is the wrong choice, and it’s just a joke that we decided he was the right candidate. Even if the parameters were ‘cheap and British’ surely he wasn’t the best

I still don’t think we will go down with him at the helm, I think we will meander along for a really dull season. The squad is not as bad as just scraping 17th.

I have nothing against the bloke, he’s just under qualified to manage in the PL
I was in the 'don't think we'll go down even with him at the helm.' After yesterday (it's possibly a kneejerk reaction) I'm firmly in the 'he's taking us down' camp.'
Still don't understand the long contract, it makes it a harder decision for the club to get rid but it needs to happen.

The contract is a red herring, there'll be multiple break clauses in there.
Good, let's get it done, I dont really blame O'Neil for our woes, he's been promoted way above his pay grade, don't blame him for giving the job a go but at the start of the season I had him in the same category as Rob Edwards but yesterday showed he's not even at that standard.

Yeah I agree with most on here that he should go, the players are not as bad as the team. He talks shit and in a sly way it's never his fault.

Unfortunately Gary you are the weakest link. So do us all a favour and leave.

Contrary to what a lot of people on here I think we have a good chance of going down.

We could easily go down, I could without any difficulty plot us a run of results that has us on <10 points heading towards Christmas and that's always going to have you in trouble.

I do maintain though that this isn't one of the worst three squads in the division this year.

We could easily go down, I could without any difficulty plot us a run of results that has us on <10 points heading towards Christmas and that's always going to have you in trouble.

I do maintain though that this isn't one of the worst three squads in the division this year.
I'd be amazed if we are on more than 10 if things continue as they are.

I was in the 'don't think we'll go down even with him at the helm.' After yesterday (it's possibly a kneejerk reaction) I'm firmly in the 'he's taking us down' camp.'
Still don't understand the long contract, it makes it a harder decision for the club to get rid but it needs to happen.
Yeah, the long contract is ridiculous.

The only reason I think we will stay up, is because there are 3 teams minimum who are worse. That’s not a badge of honour, nor a reason to keep him in charge

The only reason I think we will stay up, is because there are 3 teams minimum who are worse. That’s not a badge of honour, nor a reason to keep him in charge
I'm really not sure there are. On paper, maybe. But we are a shitshow on the pitch.

What Dire Wolf and Tredders said

Yeah I agree with most on here that he should go, the players are not as bad as the team. He talks shit and in a sly way it's never his fault.

Unfortunately Gary you are the weakest link. So do us all a favour and leave.

Contrary to what a lot of people on here I think we have a good chance of going down.
Contrary?

There aren't 3 teams which are worse though, Luton made us look very poor yesterday and they are generally thought to be the worst team in the division.
Yet they created the square root of nothing.

We made Man United look poor if we’re playing that game.

The current bottom 3 are worse than us. I get everything Is shit currently, but to say we are in the 3 worst teams in the league definitely is abit over dramatic.

We could continue to capitulate and get worse over the season Ofcourse, but I just don’t think we’re better than 3 other teams, even with GoN in charge.

A better manager Ofcourse I don’t think we’d even be worrying about relegation, but that’s a different argument to ‘GoN is definitely taking us down

Contrary?
I think every wolves fan will think we have a chance of going down. Those who don’t have their heads in the clouds.

I just dont think we will. Hardly a barometer for success, mind

Yet they created the square root of nothing.

We made Man United look poor if we’re playing that game.

The current bottom 3 are worse than us. I get everything Is shit currently, but to say we are in the 3 worst teams in the league definitely is abit over dramatic.

We could continue to capitulate and get worse over the season Ofcourse, but I just don’t think we’re better than 3 other teams, even with GoN in charge.

A better manager Ofcourse I don’t think we’d even be worrying about relegation, but that’s a different argument to ‘GoN is definitely taking us down
We have better players, we have a worse team. Thats on one guy.

We have better players, we have a worse team. Thats on one guy.
I can’t say I’ve watched loadsa of the bottom 3, or other teams in the league, I’m basing this on players, results etc.

We’re not in the bottom 3 currently, and have supposedly had pretty crap fixtures up until the 2nd international break.

I don’t think he’ll take us down, but it’s going to be a stinker of a season

I can't see how we don't go down to be honest.
Each to their own. Hopefully you’re wrong Ofcourse.

Irrelevant of peoples opinions, it’s fucking depressing this is where we are now

Back