• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (A) build up thread 23/1/16

Such is the threadbare nature of our attack, our new U21 signing Aaron Collins travelling with the 1st team to QPR. Involvement, according to TIM II, dependent on Siggy's fitness.

Such is the threadbare nature of our attack, our new U21 signing Aaron Collins travelling with the 1st team to QPR. Involvement, according to TIM II, dependent on Siggy's fitness.

He should consider himself lucky, if he was a couple of years older Kenny Jackett would have banished him to a far corner of the Universe.

Or Millwall whichever is further

Sent from my GT-I9515 using Tapatalk

Well one things for sure if Siggy is out ALF is going to get a kick you would think. However maybe Bright and Collins get a chance and shine big time...

I love it. Why not. Rather him having a go than somebody like Chris Wood. We're safe, we're not going up so lets see these players.

Omen of the day: in York and not going to the match and the first football fan of the day I see is wearing a QPR scarf...

Omen of the day: in York and not going to the match and the first football fan of the day I see is wearing a QPR scarf...
We're doomed! Best just not go outside today.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

We're doomed! Best just not go outside today.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Ahhh fuck, I'm already outside. ..

Hopefully it's a good omen and the QPR fan will have a long journey home after a 1-0 Wolves win (Dave Edwards 73rd minute)

So who's going to take the penalty when RVLP gets cruelly hacked down in the box? I'll have my £1 on KMac

Ah don't - watching us take corners is going to be horrendous.

Back