• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton (H) build up 2/2/16

Nearly time to set off for our road trip down for the game...Why am I doing this? :icon_lol:

Oh, and this:

Words fail me. Call me old fashioned but I don't feel that having a shot (a shot!) makes up for our left back not having a left foot and not being able to defend. I do wonder what Ken's watching at times.

So Kenny is sort of saying that Matt is the Irish Phillip Lahm ?.

I am indeed. Should be in town in an hour or so, give me a buzz when you get in.

If any one buys a programme tonight my new baby son should be in it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congrats Manchester Wolf!

If Byrne can't get in ahead of Rowe, its time to pack his bags, seems a waste of potentially a good player, always seemed to play quite well when I've seen him.

Yeah, it makes a kind of sense, but then again - it's Bolton. It's a depressingly defensive mindset if true.

Byrne has experience of playing at full back too. He may as well pack his bags now. A shame as he's looked tidy in his appearances.

That team on the previous page looks utterly pish. It looks like the sort of side berefit of quality I would expect to see from Rotherham or a time scrapping about for points that don't have the financial backing of 90% of this division.

If Bolton do the double over us its going to be carnage.

As predicted - TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Ebanks-Landell, Doherty; McDonald, Coady, van La Parra, Mason, Rowe; Sigurdarson.

SUBS: McCarey, Deslandes, Saville, Price, Byrne, Henry, Le Fondre.

Predictions of team spot on - but the bench is bloody alarming

Back