• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (A) build up thread 23/1/16

No pressure then Siggy....

Zyro out with calf injury and Martinez also missing as well.. This season is getting better LMFAO

Kenny running out of ways to keep Byrne on the bench. Best loan him to Millwall sharpish...

Oh joy a midfield of:

Henry - Price - McDonald - Coady - Edwards

it is then.
I think it'll be:
RVLP (seems to be back in favour)
Edwards
Coady
McDonald
Henry

Siggurdson

Last edited:
Really it's a version of the Xmas anti-football. Henry switches wings, Siggy takes the isolated workhorse role and RVLP In for Graham

I can't believe Zyro injured too, I dread reading any news about Wolves at the moment.

You wouldn't find 10 people on here who back the manager. It's beyond being worried, everyone's resigned to it until he goes.

I won't be able to watch this - I've decided to go to Stourbridge's game with Skelmersdale Utd tomorrow (a 3pm kick off - remember those?), and the pub we're going to beforehand doesn't have Sky.

But I'm not fussed about it at all. Quite sad really.

You just know that after watching 90 minutes of our majestic attacking play I am going to be begging for mindbleach tomorrow afternoon.

Might go and do something more appealing instead. It is almost certain to be tortuous to watch.

I can't believe Zyro injured too, I dread reading any news about Wolves at the moment.

We really have been unfortunate with injuries this season. But that is why we have a squad, and it gives someone else an opportunity to prove themselves.

We really have been unfortunate with injuries this season. But that is why we have a squad, and it gives someone else an opportunity to prove themselves.
Yeah I guess, give the younglings a run out. Just there's bad luck, then there is Wolves luck, annoying.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back