• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading (H) Boxing Day Build-Up

I think it just further signals the end for him.

He's made a clear effort to move on with the times but when something go wrongs he reverts to what he knows best. It worked Kat year because we had Sako and the returning Dicko to get us out of jail. We don't have that level of ability or inspiration in this side.

I think it just further signals the end for him.

He's made a clear effort to move on with the times but when something go wrongs he reverts to what he knows best. It worked Kat year because we had Sako and the returning Dicko to get us out of jail. We don't have that level of ability or inspiration in this side.

The inspiration was Afobe. We had Sako and Dicko in a failing side prior to Benik's arrival. We've added a reputable goalscorer in ALF and KJ seems incapable of utilising them as a 4-4-2. Our defence is shocking and always was.

We should have more than enough power to see off Reading, we seem to have started well every game but struggle to really finish teams off lately. Well we started ok for 10 min or so at Wednesday but hey, still we need to get more ruthless and get 2 goals before we start sitting back. Forest and Leeds were prime examples of that. Our defence is so low in confidence and ability to defend a one goal lead, and really lacks a talker. I hope we get Williamson back in Jan, and I would even like to see him get captain (I am aware Rojo went wrong), but I feel Danny just needs to be allowed to concentrate on his game at the moment. We are long overdue a win at home so feeling quietly confident....ish.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I will be there but I reckon there will be some empty seats. I'm not missing out on a social
cus we're rubbish!! I will even sky+ it and watch it again.
Need to go two up front.
Given up on hoping for Positive tactics.

Spooky I thought I'd written that myself - my sentiments exactly

With this "power" buzzword floating around; I'm wondering if the reason for our poor season is because KJ has confused footballers for iPhones.....

With this "power" buzzword floating around; I'm wondering if the reason for our poor season is because KJ has confused footballers for iPhones.....

Hopefully he's charged them up fully following the last two games!

Fully expecting Wolves to come out to Snap's classic I've Got the Power tomorrow.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

No Grant Holt in the Christmas Day picture today.... Is the big lad on the back right Deslandes or Eusebio ? I think its Eusebio. Help me out somebody.

Not exactly filled with optimism this morning. Reading have always annoyed me, such an insignificant little club but they hate Wolves with a passion and I can see them winning easily today. They have a good squad, their strength is their quality up front and McDermott will have them well organised. I can't see our fragile defence standing up to them for long.

56072c96cb77f392e63664f008cb8a01.jpg

Bjorn is in there but no Graham?

Quirk - I'm not sure. It might be Deslandes?

The second installment of the Early Bird Merchandise Cash expires on 31st December 2015. So it might be a good idea to use it today if you're going to the game and not spent it yet.

Looks very spur of the moment. Wouldn't read anything into it.

True - and I forgot that Graham was on wolves snapchat with Iorfa joking about

Back