• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading (H) Boxing Day Build-Up

Jack Price answers me

Jack Price ‏@jacko_8 49s50 seconds ago
Gutted not too be playing today through illness �� get the 3 points boys!!!

Price is ill, he just tweeted on official site. Byrne out Edwards/Henry in, Docherty at left back????....................do one KJ

Got a feeling Edwards will score today. He's due a semi-decent performance so Ken can justify picking him for the next 10 games.

Oh my God! was concentrating on Edwards and Henry. Only just noticed Doherty.

Wow, Siggy. Didn't expect that.

Disappointing selection again (Doherty... Edwards... Oh, and I like Henry but he has been awful of late. Byrne please!), so low expectations, but who knows. Maybe Reading will somehow contrive to play far worse than us.

Bond

Gunter Hector McShane Quinn

McLeary Norwood Williams Blackman

Vydra Robson-Kanu​

We should be targeting Quinn. Decent, hard working footballer but slow and out of position. James Henry will make him look like Paolo Maldini.

I will forgive everything about...

Erm...I will forgive five games from this season if Siggy comes on and scores the winner!

Also what happened to Ken's reasoning about playing le Fondre against his old clubs? Almost like he's making it up as he goes along.

Well that's made me happy I've given today a miss. How bad do Henry and Edwards have to be dropped for more than one game?

Well that's it now obviously we're fucked before we even kick a ball!

Lots of power in that Reading team in Robson-Kanu, Vydra and McCleary

Back