• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation Thread 2023/24

I don't know what they expect. They knew they broke the rules and were due a punishment, 4 points is very lenient and neither here nor there. If they appeal the punishment should be increased due to the appeal being frivolous

Part of their defence for the appeal is that they were the only promoted club not to have received parachute payments. It may have been the case in the year they were promoted but hardly unique. They knowingly broke the rules.

Parachute payments exist for those recently relegated from the premier league.

Perhaps they would like to tot up all the parachute payments Luton are receiving this season?

Slap the extra two back on and then double it for being cunts.

They had 2 points (I think) removed from the verdict for cooperation, so they should have those out back on now.

You think?
Yes. I saw a pdf of the published verdict and each point was itemised on why it was deducted (or rescinded).

I can't find it again, so I went off memory but I think that was correct. Might have been one point but I'm pretty sure it was two.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Yes. I saw a pdf of the published verdict and each point was itemised on why it was deducted (or rescinded).

I can't find it again, so I went off memory but I think that was correct. Might have been one point but I'm pretty sure it was two.

Hope that helps.
Really?

Sheff Utd 1/100
Burnley 1/6
Luton 8/13
Nottm Forest 6/4
Everton 7/2
Brentford 20/1
Crystal Palace 28/1

Once again, I told you Everton were stupid odds at 7/1 :D Might still get more points docked too.

Went through all of January, February and March with 0 wins, Dyche gets away with murder. He voluntarily had a right hand side of Coleman and Young yesterday, combined age of 73.

Speaking to an Everton pal of mine tonight...doesn't seem too worried. Says Pickford is happy and settled at Everton and doesn't want to move. Thinks Onana will bring £60M and Braithwaite around the same. Told him they'd be lucky to get their money back on Onana ( £33m) and Braithwaite is probably around £25M based on the fact he's about as good as Collins. What's everyone else think?

Branthwaite is about a hundred times better than Relegation Nath who is awful. But transfer fees in the age of PSR are set to decline, they won't get anything like £60m for him - clubs don't have that kind of money to spend within the rules.

2 point deduction for Everton

Back