• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rio 2016

Watched swedens women against south africa yesterday..truly awful football unfortunately.

Yeah, happy with that..will continue to follow them though

It's not U23 for the women is it? You've got the men U23 in Rio too. So does Fiji! :) I think we have to root for the handball women here in Norway.

It's not U23 for the women is it? You've got the men U23 in Rio too. So does Fiji! :) I think we have to root for the handball women here in Norway.
No, not u23 for women..yeah our u23 team plays colombia late tonight ,i will be watching although it is a decimated team with many players that werent allowed to go by their respective clubs...so expectations are not high..

No, not u23 for women..yeah our u23 team plays colombia late tonight ,i will be watching although it is a decimated team with many players that werent allowed to go by their respective clubs...so expectations are not high..
Yeah that's a problem with the Swedish league in full swing and other leagues about to start, I hope they'll do well anyway.
When Norway's not there (which is normally always :) ) I always support Sweden.

Yeah that's a problem with the Swedish league in full swing and other leagues about to start, I hope they'll do well anyway.
When Norway's not there (which is normally always :) ) I always support Sweden.
Cheers norway, at least you dominate crosscountry skiing, would be nice if you qualify soon in football also

Cheers norway, at least you dominate crosscountry skiing, would be nice if you qualify soon in football also
There isn't much point in qualifying really, when we're simply not good enough to do anything when we're there. I'll stick to wintersports when it comes to Norway. Thanks anyway. :)

There isn't much point in qualifying really, when we're simply not good enough to do anything when we're there. I'll stick to wintersports when it comes to Norway. Thanks anyway. :)
Aye, but your women football has been really good too..top..and when drillo coached you had some progress in the mens..recently they have gotten better too

Aye, but your women football has been really good too..top..and when drillo coached you had some progress in the mens..recently they have gotten better too
Won the olympics and everything else, then other nations started taking it seriously, having said that the women are usually qualified for the championships and olympics. The men had a great 10 years or so in the 90s under Drillo, but football's changed since then I think. The smaller (and newer) nations getting better as the Euros showed.

Won the olympics and everything else, then other nations started taking it seriously, having said that the women are usually qualified for the championships and olympics. The men had a great 10 years or so in the 90s under Drillo, but football's changed since then I think. The smaller (and newer) nations getting better as the Euros showed.
Yeah i agree with that..but i think norway is slightly on the up now again in mens football

Yeah i agree with that..but i think norway is slightly on the up now again in mens football

Slightly, yes. :) Just have to wait for Martin Ødegaard to blossom.

Empty stands again at the football game.

CpBufuCXEAEE_KB.jpg

Adrian Chiles' testimonial game?

The Iraqi players recover quickly from seemingly life threatening injuries...after a few rolls back and forth.

Yeah, sad to see really..Iraq the better team after a good danish start i feel

Yeah, sad to see really..Iraq the better team after a good danish start i feel

Agreed, although not very good either of them. At least they stopped falling and rolling after I posted.

Iraq wasting a couple of big ones.

Brazil v South Africa in an hour, hope for more action in that one. Isn't Neymar there?

Iraq v Denmark 0-0 FT

Back