• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rio 2016

Brazil v South Africa in an hour, hope for more action in that one. Isn't Neymar there?

Iraq v Denmark 0-0 FT
Aye, that will be watchable..i think neymar is in

Well they certainly filled up the stadium, I suppose "it's the olympics man" isn't enough anymore.

0-0 HT Two technical sides, alright half.

South Africa's been running the 2nd half, but now down to 10.

Yes, thats one crazy miss..

What channel is this on?

Cheers. Just had a look for it on my Sky box.

For those with Sky, BBC Olympics 1-8 channels are from 472-479.

Just found it on BBC olympics HD on Sky channel 472

I like the Brazil manager's Jackett style tactics. Need a goal on 84mins so subs his fullback for another.

how has the south african goalie cramp for walking around in the pen area..i thought they were well trained athletes? #cheaters

aah, he was fine saving the last two chances..what a cheater..hate that

Well hasnt started yet and 1 competitor in Brazil already has been suspended for failing a drugs test, not even one of those nasty Russians, one of ours (in boxing), was expected to have an outside chance of a medal as well (and we dont have many chances).

Ah well am sure he wont be the last

I might be the odd one out but I've never been less interested in the Olympics as this time, wierd. Just can't wait till the football starts tomorrow

I might be the odd one out but I've never been less interested in the Olympics as this time, wierd. Just can't wait till the football starts tomorrow

I'm in this camp, the build up has killed the excitement for me. Too many stories about cheating and it's clear the IOC will let this sort of behaviour go in doing so tarnishing all Olympic sports before the games begin.

Totally agree, Olympics usually a big deal and i can't wait to watch it but this year i didn't even know when it started and i can't wait for the football to begin. I will still watch what i can especially the athletics but the build up to this Olympics has killed it.

Back