• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (A) build up 6/8/16

:D
Thought I'd help in case it annoyed you. If you're busy, fair do's :icon_lol:
Edit - I like the pics/captions & how they break articles up. That's a more general comment across them all, as well as trying to get back in your good books!
Yeah, no one wants to read solid blocks of text. WordPress is pretty user friendly so easy to do.

:icon_lol:

I write them in Word first and paste them in. It seemed to mess it up when it hit Teixeira because I'd put the ã in his first name. Never mind.

You just don't want Paddy to read your blogs, do you?

I'm pretty sure AOL's own brand browser from 1998 can read the characters. Just not in titles :icon_lol:

Ennis in the U23 squad so won't be involved tomorrow, bit disappointed with that to be honest but understand it.

Ennis in the U23 squad so won't be involved tomorrow, bit disappointed with that to be honest but understand it.

so Bright will be involved instead? or is it Mason again?

Mason will be involved. WZ will use what experience he has for the first few games until he has got to grips with his whole squad. Mason playing off Bod could be decent....certainly should be enough to worry Rotherham.

aye, could be good..i hope we see the new boys as subs at least. Bod to start

Yeah this is what Jackett was banging on about. I haven't been that impressed by Mason so far but perhaps Bod will bring the best out of him. Can't wait to find out the team he is picking.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back