• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (A) build up 6/8/16

Negatives - what is with this 200% business? :argh:

He made a joke about the 200% effort in his first press conference. The guy interviewing him brings it up and he keeps using it, even laughs at the final use.

Yeah I think the 200% thing is a bit tongue in cheek, WZ seems like he might be a bit of a joker. Cant wait to see who he picks and what formation, I also wonder if DB will retain the captains armband?

WZ mentioned that every team 'has a weak point' - does this mean Doherty is playing ?

No the weak point becomes Zenga if he gives Doherty a shirt.

No the weak point is Mendes, for recommending Zenga, who then picked Doherty....

I don't think Tex, Costa or Silvio will start tomorrow going by WZ's comments on their fitness. I'd like to see Bodvarsson start but I don't think we'll see the first brand new, revolutionary Wolves XI just yet.

No the weak point is Mendes, for recommending Zenga, who then picked Doherty....

Give the bloke Zenga a chance he hasn't selected anyone yet. What I'm hoping for first game is that Zenga is trying to install a passing game that plays through the pitch, not neglecting the number ten position like his predecessor.

I think the situation has all the makings for a nil - nil draw. Playing not to lose must have been drilled into Walter Zenga in his years at Inter Milan.

By the way, anybody know how to say "put a shift in" in Italian?

I don't think Tex, Costa or Silvio will start tomorrow going by WZ's comments on their fitness. I'd like to see Bodvarsson start but I don't think we'll see the first brand new, revolutionary Wolves XI just yet.

I think we'll see Costa as we don't have a left sided player at all. I think Silvio will also start but not sure on Tex as he hasn't been here as long. I think if Zenga starts with Machin's beloved midfield 3 Zenga could get himself off to a bad start.

It does, but I couldn't fix it before I had to go out.

Don't nitpick ;)

It does, but I couldn't fix it before I had to go out.

Don't nitpick ;)

:D
Thought I'd help in case it annoyed you. If you're busy, fair do's :icon_lol:
Edit - I like the pics/captions & how they break articles up. That's a more general comment across them all, as well as trying to get back in your good books!

That's what happens when you copy and paste from various sources..... :icon_wink:

That's what happens when you copy and paste from various sources..... :icon_wink:
:icon_lol:

I write them in Word first and paste them in. It seemed to mess it up when it hit Teixeira because I'd put the ã in his first name. Never mind.

Back