• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (A) build up 6/8/16

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Just booked my tickets, sounds like they should sell out fairly shortly.

Obviously too early to talk about formations etc but hopefully we see a much changed Wolves line up with Dicko fit enough to make the bench.

Anybody else from here going to the game?

Yes but you know that already ;)

I guess the biggest question is whether Messi will have had time to gel with his new team mates.

Got tickets for myself and Tony Junior this morning. Surprised it got as far as Members. Hopefully there will be at least 3 players on show who aren't currently at the club

got my ticket once they were open to STH went to collect them sat and the girl at the counter said it was utterly dead a week ago but they have been rather busy this week for ppl getting season tickets etc.. fickle fucks.

got my ticket once they were open to STH went to collect them sat and the girl at the counter said it was utterly dead a week ago but they have been rather busy this week for ppl getting season tickets etc.. fickle fucks.

Couple of big signings and they will get very busy

I would like to get to this but down from Southampton getting by train sounds like a fucking nightmare.

I can't do aways at the moment. Would love to, just not possible.

ya i bet, mind you i cant wait to see Molineux full week in and week out again and maybe the old north bank will find their voices and sing.

getting carried away there....

I was hoping to go to this but can't afford it. And looking at the calendar I doubt I'll be able to get to a game til October. Grr.

I'm at Coldicott Castle to watch Quo otherwise I'd have probably gone.

I would like to get to this but down from Southampton getting by train sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Can get trains up no problem - coming back is also fine as long as I don't mind getting home at 10.30am on Sunday!!

ya i bet, mind you i cant wait to see Molineux full week in and week out again and maybe the old north bank will find their voices and sing.

Yes would be nice, but seeing as they aren't opening the north bank curve
Or john Ireland wings for the 1st few matches then I doubt it.

Back