• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (A) build up 6/8/16

579b6a86e10ef.jpg

----------------------Ikeme-------------------

Iorfa--------Batth---------Hause--------Silvio

-----------Evans-----Price----Saville-----------

----------Wallace---Mason----Helder------------

+1

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dan's team for me.

You just know Doherty will be right back

I'd play Ennis over Mason, i don't rate him at all. Yes Niall is young but the lad can play so i would put him in, Mason will start though.

Mason is perfectly adequate but that's all he is.

I'm hoping it's:

579b6d0bc68f8.jpg

But fear with Ken in charge the team will have Doherty, Saville, Coady and Mason in it with the new signings not deemed to be ready.

*obvious wishful thinking we get a potentially world class midfielder in Talisca before next Saturday.

I've not been overly impressed so far with Mason but I don't really want to definitively judge any forwards on what they had to work with from February onwards with us.

Ennis should definitely be getting minutes but I don't know about starting him against whatever lugs Rotherham have at the back. I expect us to sign a striker in the next week anyway.

I'm hoping it's:

579b6c891086a.jpg

But fear with Ken in charge the team will have Doherty, Saville, Coady and Mason in it with the new signings not deemed to be ready.
Normally I would agree with you on the KJ front but he has severe pressure on him so he can't play it that way.

I've not been overly impressed so far with Mason but I don't really want to definitively judge any forwards on what they had to work with from February onwards with us.

Ennis should definitely be getting minutes but I don't know about starting him against whatever lugs Rotherham have at the back. I expect us to sign a striker in the next week anyway.

I wouldn't be afraid to start Ennis against Rotherham as they have Stubbs in charge and he's not known for his strongarm tactics.

I wouldn't be afraid to start Ennis against Rotherham as they have Stubbs in charge and he's not known for his strongarm tactics.

He is known for being a complete belmer though.

TBH if you're not sure whether you can start someone against Rotherham then maybe they're not ready. They're a shocking team.

Roll on next Saturday. Looking forward to it now.

Two tickets purchased as my mate has decided to go now. Hurrah!

Here's hoping for Talisca and a new striker in time for the game.

Two tickets purchased as my mate has decided to go now. Hurrah!

Here's hoping for Talisca and a new striker in time for the game.

Talisca at the NYS. Scenes.

If you're out for a beer before the game give me, Darlo or Aiki a PM. That goes for anyone going to the game btw, the more the merrier!

Hoping to get mine tomorrow when they go on general sale to us non member pleebs, hope there isn't a surge in interest now! that would be my karma for moaning about lack of signings.

Hoping to get mine tomorrow when they go on general sale to us non member pleebs, hope there isn't a surge in interest now! that would be my karma for moaning about lack of signings.
There's 500 I think left so you'll def get one if on it when they open up.

I was looking forward to this anyway, but with the scale of change at Molineux it could be very exciting!

Lycan - are we meeting in that pub near the station?

I was looking forward to this anyway, but with the scale of change at Molineux it could be very exciting!

Lycan - are we meeting in that pub near the station?

The Bridge? Sounds good to me. When are you getting in?

Back