• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Sorry didn’t see that it had been posted already.

Renewing basically now amounts to agreeing with the philosophy of these cunts. Won’t be spending any of my cash on them for the foreseeable.

Good early start for Jeff on the E&S Poll

1716466317379.png

Love to see what they do if there’s only a 50-60% uptake on renewals and then the waiting list doesn’t cover the shortfall. Can’t lower prices as many would’ve already paid the higher prices.

From Liam Keen:

"There is also a 131.7 per cent increase for under-21 disabled tickets for a wheelchair user in the North Bank, going from £211 to £489."

These people are scum.
This is absolutely disgusting. Which complete idiot signed this one off ?

Which complete idiot signed this one off ?
GOQ0CfuWAAAjhMb

This is absolutely disgusting. Which complete idiot signed this one off ?

Guo should fire every single bellend that had those numbers across their desk and didn't try and stop it. It's absolutely braindead

Best owners or chairman understand when they own a club it’s more of custodian role until you pass the batten onto someone else.
Treating it like “it’s my ball and my rules” just usually ends one way and it’s not pretty.
Jeff Shi - 'I am also not in favour that we are often described as the ‘stewards’, whose job is just to safeguard Wolves.'

Family enclosure strategy:

Ones that cheer and shout so they can’t speak the following day? Ones that cry at last minute defeats because they matter that much? Ones that still come back every match despite the disappointments? Price them out and put them in the bin.

Wankers that film the opposition taking a throw in cos they’re actually here to see them - get em in! They’re not actually adults with kids? No worries, they must literally be part of some kind of family after all. More please.

No, can’t see a long term customer pipeline issue with that approach at all. Carry on.

Jeff Shi - 'I am also not in favour that we are often described as the ‘stewards’, whose job is just to safeguard Wolves.'
It’s only the last six words he doesn’t agree with

Has anybody got around to putting a fair guess on how much extra revenue this will realise (under the unlikely assumption that we sell all season tickets)? And then how much that compares to the "surprise" £5m parachute windfall?

Has anybody got around to putting a fair guess on how much extra revenue this will realise (under the unlikely assumption that we sell all season tickets)? And then how much that compares to the "surprise" £5m parachute windfall?
Whatever is raises it won't be in revenue anyway. What the fans are paying for is the increase in costs to put on a game, so police, stewards, costs from 3rd parties and all that jazz. Hiding it behind commercial revenue is just odd, it makes very little difference in football terms. The days of "my ticket pays your wages" are long gone. Your Sky/TNT/Amazon subscription helps more than a ST

Still on Jeff for me. He is the decision maker at Wolves on the things that either piss us off or make us angry.

Before I go on the Fosun out train, I want to see someone else in the Shi role.
They are the same thing. They aren't just saying "here you go Jeff just do whatever you want." There will be discussions about the financial side at the very least, whether they give a shit about the playing side or not.

Love to see what they do if there’s only a 50-60% uptake on renewals and then the waiting list doesn’t cover the shortfall. Can’t lower prices as many would’ve already paid the higher prices.
There'll be plenty up in arms now who will quietly pay it, particularly as it auto renews.

Back