• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd 2-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Fabio deserves the criticism he gets.

He got on v Villa and his only contribution was multiple shit fouls and surrendering possession.

He got on today and was booked with 60 seconds and gave away a penalty.

If that's the sum of your contributions then you aren't really fit for purpose are you?

The sooner he's sold the better, for all concerned.
All for a Fabio is shit conversation or a what the fuck was he doing, get rid conversation. It still doesn't make that a penalty though. I also don't buy those saying it's crocodile tears. He's getting very few minutes, because he's not very good, when he comes on he either looks out of his depth (Liverpool) or is desperate to try and make an impression without the ability to do so (Villa, today). His emotions post game are real. He does need to go permanently in January for the good of everyone and we need to take whatever sized bath that requires

You need to play the rest of that. Mike Dean thought it was a pen because he stood on his foot.

I thought those soft pens were a thing of the past but apparently not.
Depends on the angle. The first replay I saw didn't show any contact and the player already going down. The second angle may have appeared like there was a touch but if the first replay was correct, there was clear daylight between the feet.

Well, again, if Fabio just does his job properly in the first place, there's no 50/50 challenge to be made.

Forget everything else, whether you think Fabio is good or shit the pile is fucking outrageous. He needs to leave for his own career never mind Wolves but some of the comments are absolutely disgusting. The lad is in tears at the end, absolutely gutted.

Not that he’s gonna read this forum but i would say positive mental health is a big thing on the general chatter forum. Criticism is fine but some of the comments are a disgrace and echo that on twitter too. Be better lads.

Guilt tripping people about 'mental health' when all that's happened is a few people on a football forum slag a player off for doing something shit and being shit...

Give me a break and get off the soapbox

Again it comes back to “clear & obvious” BS how about get the decision right

seriously every time you use a comment like this you deplete any credibility in your argument
And I give about as many shits as the Premier League does in robbing us every week.

Genuinely not having a go or disagreeing, just curious what you mean by this. I think I get the idea but would be interested in hearing it spelled out for me.
He stood where he couldn't receive the ball, on an angle that wasn't effective for the game or made runs he was never going to affect the party with.

First time I've ever seen him do this and not usual. He stopped short of having his head down but wasn't far off by the looks of things. Should've been hooked or moved by GoN, I really felt for him today.

Guilt tripping people about 'mental health' when all that's happened is a few people on a football forum slag a player off for doing something shit and being shit...

Give me a break and get off the soapbox
You do you. Crack on if you’re comfortable with some of the comments. You’re a grown man, don’t feel guilty if you’re ok with it.

My point still stands that i think you can criticise someone without getting personal and especially when he didn’t actually commit the offence. If he does the read the comments the lads gonna need to have thick skin.

Draw would have been a fair result for me.

Losing Neto was always going to have a significant impact, particularly in the first game of his absence. Disappointing but I think it's more a blip than something to worry about for too long.

This is about where I'm at. Cyber is probably wanking himself silly somewhere cos we're the first team the Blades have beaten, but we've had results like this since Nuno's time.

Disappointing end to a decent unbeaten run, he seems a pretty quick learner so hopefully GON takes plenty from this.

Need to replace the Neto-shaped hole in the forward line sharpish though

Unfortunately Sasa wasn't effective enough through the middle, so we probably need to go back to Cunha there and just play Bellegarde wide right.

Back