• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield Wednesday (H)

If this myth has any substance to it then we can look forward to Kuszczak scoring against us when we next play Blues.

Fletcher back on Saturday, what sort of reception do you think he will get? I think it should be positive, but with a lot of piss taking 'where's your head gone, where's your head gone' chants.
"Big Ears, what's the score" Hopefully

It was his first game in charge, away at an in-form Preston. Again I will ask and hope for an answer...What were YOU expecting to see and were you actually there to see it?

Sorry for my slowness.
Was working on it, believe it or not.
No I was not there to see it.
I was expecting to see exactly the same as before Lambert arrived.

and we didn't get that. Mainly because we defended ok and didn't lose the game inside the first 15 minutes. So a step forward, regardless of how tough it was for those there to watch.

Next challenge for Lambert is keep us solid and allow us to attack a bit more. Saturday will be interesting as he has had a full week with the whole squad now so his idea's should start showing

Sorry for my slowness.
Was working on it, believe it or not.
No I was not there to see it.

Then you will of been pleasantly surprised because you didn't see that...We managed to get through the first 15 minutes without conceding a goal for starters

Ikeme fit again after training all week

I'm loving how long it takes to get such a short, strangely structured reply.

It's like having a conversation via fax.

I'm loving how long it takes to get such a short, strangely structured reply.

It's like having a conversation via fax.

I was thinking it's one of those Google robot trying speech things to see if we notice whether it's a computer

It reminds me of a telegram.

Although I am rather old.

Either that or the poster speaks in fluent haiku.

Yes! If you read the posts as poetry they're rather beautiful. Don't make any more sense mind.

and we didn't get that. Mainly because we defended ok and didn't lose the game inside the first 15 minutes. So a step forward, regardless of how tough it was for those there to watch.

Next challenge for Lambert is keep us solid and allow us to attack a bit more. Saturday will be interesting as he has had a full week with the whole squad now so his idea's should start showing

Sorry but I cannot view the Preston game as a step forward, just as I couldn't see the Blackburn 1-1 under Saunders as a step forward. That's not because I went and had a miserable day, the football was several degrees worse than it has been all season, we only kept a clean sheet through sheer dumb luck against a dreadful PNE side and his selections/substitutions were an absolute mess.

There'll be 27-28K in Molineux on Saturday, we cannot play the way we did vs Preston or the crowd will start to turn, second game or not.

Sorry but I cannot view the Preston game as a step forward,

Step forward in terms of not chucking the game away before its got going rather than performance etc

Well Lambert is quoted in the E&S today saying,"we have to be more creative when we go forward and be more of a risk taking team", we'll see on Sat I suppose.

Cav for Sav .. Stears for Batth ..Dayve for Bright otherwise the same. That's how I think/hope we will line up. If I was being really optimistic I would like to see Silvio come in for Mr D but I just know it won't happen.

I think we will scrape a 1-0 win.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Oh and the mywork posts followed by some epic gifs really made my day thanks guys!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I hope and pray for a bright new day at WW.
Good luck tomorrow.

Back