• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury 2 - 2 Wolves: The Verdict

Did you watch the Leicester game? If you did then there's no way you could have come away with any inclination that he is useless so I'm going to go with no.
Ironically no I didn’t watch the Leicester game. That was the first full game O have seen him in so was curious as one minute he looked really good then poor. Based on he is capped for Belgium I assumed he must be half decent. Just interested in other people’s thoughts who see more of the games than me as work and family commitments have hindered me the past 3 months or so

Regarding dendonker - is it a loan with a view to a permanent deal, or a loan which becomes permanent in the summer?

Regarding dendonker - is it a loan with a view to a permanent deal, or a loan which becomes permanent in the summer?

No.

Initially reported as a loan that we have to turn into a permannet deal in the summer but then the club announced we had signed him for £12m. So he is ours right now.

We really do need to take the Cup seriously now. After last night's results there are realistically only 5 possible winners: maybe six if Watford now decide to take it seriously. But with the Champions League starting up again and teams like Mbro and WBA going to play weaker teams as they concentrate on promotion we have a serious chance of at least getting to the semi-final

56ba7f22af1b812b9d382a547210dbf6.jpg

We really do need to take the Cup seriously now. After last night's results there are realistically only 5 possible winners: maybe six if Watford now decide to take it seriously. But with the Champions League starting up again and teams like Mbro and WBA going to play weaker teams as they concentrate on promotion we have a serious chance of at least getting to the semi-final

It depends entirely on when we draw Man City.

Anyone else left we can give a serious game to, minimum, and most of them we would expect to beat, especially at home (apart from maybe United if the OGS effect is real).

Got to dispose of Shrewsbury in the replay (which I expect us to do with a modicum of comfort - they had their chance yesterday) and then see where we go.

It depends entirely on when we draw Man City.

Anyone else left we can give a serious game to, minimum, and most of them we would expect to beat, especially at home (apart from maybe United if the OGS effect is real).

Got to dispose of Shrewsbury in the replay (which I expect us to do with a modicum of comfort - they had their chance yesterday) and then see where we go.

Enough of your damn logic. I have Wolves at 50/1 so my route to the final, after we've thumped Shrewsbury, is Wimbledon (H) Brentford (H) and Swansea in the SF

Back