• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs 2 v 3 Wolves: "We're shit! We're Great!" Thread

Birtles? What channel was this on?

Any channel that uses the worldwide PL feed (so all of them today, wherever you were as it wasn't on BT or Sky).

Mine was a South African channel but it'll have been the same everywhere.

Any channel that uses the worldwide PL feed (so all of them today, wherever you were as it wasn't on BT or Sky).

Yeah, he was on DAZN too. Embarrassing that that is the level of intelligence we present to the world.

Yeah, he was on DAZN too. Embarrassing that that is the level of intelligence we present to the world.

They employ some right dross on that feed (presumably everyone who's any good is already working). We went on a run last season of having Tony "for me" Gale for about five away games in a row. Christ alive.

always nice to win against a good side even with several individual subpar performances. table's lookin good.

2nd half much better. finishes from raul and doc were so calm. jota's form continues, had a great game.

Ah only had a look online to see if it was being televised on Sky or BT etc. Saw it wasn't and gave it neck. Looking forward to the half hour highlights on Sky tonight.

Was checking the score on my phone, chuffed when we went 3-2 up, last 20 mins and injury time seemed to take forever. Great 3 points and happy with Utd v Everton drawing. Everton had a winner ruled out with VAR, a win for them would have been even better for us.

Was checking the score on my phone, chuffed when we went 3-2 up, last 20 mins and injury time seemed to take forever.

Honestly mate there were virtually no alarms. Of course you're always on edge when there's only one goal in it but we looked more likely to score. They barely laid a glove on us, very flat, both team and crowd.

thanks t3ch but same aagin i will wait until tommorrow and drool over the extended highlights

Have you tried using a VPN? I'm no expert on such things, but apparently they can get you round these location issues..?

Have you tried using a VPN? I'm no expert on such things, but apparently they can get you round these location issues..?

ha ha no idea what that is but not to worry extended highlights tomorrow will do fine

Honestly mate there were virtually no alarms. Of course you're always on edge when there's only one goal in it but we looked more likely to score. They barely laid a glove on us, very flat, both team and crowd.

I was much more confident than I would have been in the past, we are a good side these days with quality players. Could even picture us breaking away and getting a fourth.

What was with all the added time?

Completely missed the game today but can’t wait for the highlights, sounds like another amazing day for this incredible team.

Just read that Traore dislocated his shoulder again? Surely that’s going to need something doing to sort it properly?

ha ha no idea what that is but not to worry extended highlights tomorrow will do fine

Pav, VPN's are quite straight forward, they allow you to disguise your internet connection. In this case you could make the BBC or Sky or whoever think you were browsing from the UK. I've used Tunnel Bear for years, only 500MB free per calendar month but it should allow you to see highlights now and again. https://www.tunnelbear.com

Added time didn't seem excessive tbh there were a fair few fouls (us and them) and a lot of subs.

Traore got his arm pulled on by Tanganga I think...similar to what Maguire did. If it's enough to be causing him pain enough that he needs to come off, even as a precaution, then I would guess a lot of times he would have surgery. Think they're trying to wait it out until the summer though (assuming Spain don't call him up!)

Recovered well 2nd half. Not sure about Neves but Mou was definitely off his best (which is a high standard, tbf). Reassuring that they don't both seem to struggle at the same time though, usually at least one of them plays well - Ruben's definitely stepped up his game the last couple months.

Bit of a rough few days for Vinagre but hopefully he can learn from it, unfortunately for defenders they sometimes have to have trial by fire like that.

Added time didn't seem excessive tbh there were a fair few fouls (us and them) and a lot of subs.

Traore got his arm pulled on by Tanganga I think...similar to what Maguire did. If it's enough to be causing him pain enough that he needs to come off, even as a precaution, then I would guess a lot of times he would have surgery. Think they're trying to wait it out until the summer though (assuming Spain don't call him up!)

Recovered well 2nd half. Not sure about Neves but Mou was definitely off his best (which is a high standard, tbf). Reassuring that they don't both seem to struggle at the same time though, usually at least one of them plays well - Ruben's definitely stepped up his game the last couple months.

Bit of a rough few days for Vinagre but hopefully he can learn from it, unfortunately for defenders they sometimes have to have trial by fire like that.

It was a different shoulder today I though though? Sure it was his right before and today it was his left.

On the train back to Brum from Marylebone. You could hear a pin drop.

Tempted to drop a bit of Gigi D'Agostino and liven this shit up.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Nah he was holding his left, it's the same one

Back