• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Could you imagine if we signed Todibo, Pepe and Silva :icon_lol:

it's the hope that kills you

Solid rumour at last though.

Yes yes yes please to Fabio Silva. That would be a blockbuster signing.

No idea of the validity but one of the Twitter accounts reporting the Silva thing is saying the other guy in the picture is Jorge Silva who is Fabios father and agent

Yeah some deep eyebrow analysis going on.

Poor Jeff can't even go for a meal

I might be misremembering but isn't he meant to be the best prospect Porto have produced in years? Like, better than Neves et al?

He is indeed. Incredibly highly rated talent, recently signed a contract that gives him the highest buyout in Portuguese football history.

I don’t believe any of the links and I’m sure Spiers will shit on them soon but it’s nice to have something being reported at least

He is indeed. Incredibly highly rated talent, recently signed a contract that gives him the highest buyout in Portuguese football history.

That would be the most ridiculous deal in our history. Just another level of awesome.

Fuck it. I've faxed over on offer of €45m and 10% of the €150m when he goes to Barca in 3 years time

Gotta say, seems pretty unlikely considering how much he'd cost, but exciting to contemplate nonetheless!

Based on that he wouldn't be coming to be Raul's backup then, but also says he's a number 9

Only reason I can't see it happening is he would cost a fortune.

Tbf even looking at it from a pure number viewpoint, getting a player with a €125m release clause for €40m or so would be bonkers value. I imagine Jeff might get a bonus for pulling something like that off

Back