• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Other than Esteves are we linked with any RWB's? At 18 i wouldn't mind Esteves being the 3rd wing back in the squad and a more established player starting there. I am not sure how likely that is but the less games we have to play Traore there the better, he won't let us down but it's just not his game

EhVR0uNWkAYkemS

He absolutely is a crime.

I don't care if he's the worst player in the world, I'll watch that.

If we sign Esteves too I'm not going to cope. We'll need to re-sign Stephen Ward just to balance it out.

[emoji28][emoji106]

Nice one guys.

Good to see you back Johnny btw.

Jonny is probably in my list with Neves/Boly/Jimenez/Traore for the last players I'd look to upgrade.

Shame for Vinagre if true, but I guess he has been here three years now. Thought he would be one of the last we'd look to sell though.
catching up with the thread, but you need to go a loooooooooooong way to upgrade our goalkeeper imo, who's probably one of our 3 most important players.

I can't see him coming near a team without Europe, even if we're buying all his mates.

This is a total mindfuck. How can FC fucking Porto be turning into almost a feeder team to us? I’m staggered.

They're desperate for money, that's how.

I can't see him coming near a team without Europe, even if we're buying all his mates.
Honestly, the board just has to offer him a bunch of money and he'll sign no problem. Maybe a promise of European football or facilitating him leaving to an European qualified club.

Truly awful facial hair, mind.

Not sure what's going on tbh...reports claiming Man U outbid Sevilla for Reguilon. Other reports claiming Telles' agent flew in today to discuss him moving instead.

Unless the agent came to the UK for another reason...

Mind you, looks like Zahavi is his agent, and he's done business with Utd before. Albeit back before Woodward's time.

Type Alex Telles into a search engine of your choice, and all reports link him to Man Utd, from as recently as this afternoon. No way he is coming here*.

* I reserve the right to retract all knowledge of this statement in the event of him actually signing for us...

How likely is he going to get a work permit?
f629b56f250e353f13dfcd50594f5fd0.jpg

Back