• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Found it now under sports and world soccer but got the same error message as bear when i try to open it

OK, its back now. I downgraded back to the previous version.

Cheers Vis, it's working now again

Fuck. Just accidentally updated the app on my iPhone and it looks absolutely gash now.

The last update was slightly better. Especially for the drop down forum menus.

Yeah the last two updates have made It slightly better from the one that ruined it

They've probably just made it to the standard it was before Christmas

We can potentially get our own cover image at the top now. And not the cars and American Footballer that currently take up a third of the screen.

Another update on the iPhone and it's not as good as the one before. Unread topics don't disappear when read and the font is too large, even though I've been into settings and changed them.

Has the "Unread" tab disappeared for anyone else using the app to view the forum? It's still there when browsing MolMix.

Deleted the forum and readded and it came back.

Updated again on Android and it's shite. No idea why they constantly fiddle with it.

Strange i got the same like two years ago..maybe because i have a paid version
Tapatalk Pro 4.6.2

Updated again on Android and it's shite. No idea why they constantly fiddle with it.

I've just moved to Android and it's nowhere near as good as on IOS. Probably the only downside to switching that I've noticed.

The iphone version is pretty sluggish nowadays.

I'm still using version 4.15.10

I've stopped it updating automatically because the versions after this are all shite.

If anyone uses Windows phone or Windows 10 (inc mobile) mtalk is a brilliant tapatalk replacement. Just like tapatalk used to be...

I also tried Forum Fiend which was pretty decent.

Back