• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Been having an issue with Tapatalk lately, not sure if it's happening to anyone else, it's fairly minor in the grand scheme of things but still can be pretty annoying.

Usually unread threads and the subforms above them are shown with a blue mark next to them on the menu, sometimes they'd be a bit slow to update but refreshing on the main page would sort it out, however that's not working for me at all anymore, the blue marks have become irrelevant on the main menu so you just have to go into each sub forum to check if there are unread threads or not.

Exactly the same for me, Mark. Stupid update.

Tapatalk was miles better on iOS than Android.

I keep saying it, but download an older version. You get none of these problems.

How do you download an older version?

It's the only thing that iOS has over Android!! It was always fine on iOS.

Why not just use the timeline view?

Would that be the 'trending' tab?

That shows loads of things unread from months ago!

Would that be the 'trending' tab?

That shows loads of things unread from months ago!

Nah, trending tab is a load of shite - if you customise you can add time line & unread (and remove trending)

I've always just used the forum view because it matches the PC view, then it's easy to sort what topics to read depending on my mood/time constraints.

I've got the updated version and have no problem with the unread tab. The app works fine for me on android.

Had an update and now all my text is bigger than it was before with no way of reducing it in size.

2a1f6x.jpg

I keep getting a network error whenever I try to login to the forum. Any ideas?

Clear the cache in the app settings.

Just updated to new version of tapatalk and not very impressed. The unread tab which I solely use is very slow and glitchy.

Must have been some problem yesterday, after 10.30pm I couldnt log in on my phone and not the computer either.

Back