• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

New update, it's wank again.

General Chatter topics are unaccessible through the forum view, can only get to the Current Affairs section within unless you go through the unread threads view.

If the CA section was moved out of GC, and stood on it's own two feet the sponge, then I think everything would be within reach again.

This issue still exists, can't browse General Chatter through Tapatalk as the Current Affairs subforum contained within seems to override it on the main view.

This issue still exists, can't browse General Chatter through Tapatalk as the Current Affairs subforum contained within seems to override it on the main view.

You can create a shortcut for General Chatter which lets you access the general topics. It's another icon on the phone to hit but it works.

You can create a shortcut for General Chatter which lets you access the general topics. It's another icon on the phone to hit but it works.
Not sure how I can create a shortcut to a page I can't even see to begin with?

The other sub forums give me that option but general chatter is completely hidden so I can't get to that menu.

If it's the same as mine, click on the 3 dots next to General Chatter
73f7924986b6772311944b976135326c.jpg

Ah shit I'd never noticed that, always just seen the menu from a long press on the sub forum title.

Seems to have updated again and it's being a bit weird.

Sometimes when I go to post I get a message saying I don't have permission or aren't signed in. Then logging out and back in fixes that issue but seems to confuse itself with what I have and haven't read instead.

Tapatalk not working for me today, anyone else having the same problem?

It was bost for me last night and this morning. You just have to login again and it works fine.

Likewise. Had loads of issues in the last day, logged out and back in - all fine again.

Works now ta Bear.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tapatalk not working at all for me now.

Tapatalk is beginning to piss me off.
When new posts are up, it just takes me to an older post despite it being set to go to latest unread.
Done it a few times today, one being on the match day thread which was a major ballache. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same shite. Piece of shit app.

Its not Tapatalk though, since it only stayed when vis fixed the forum the other day. Tapatalk also works fine on other forums i use.

Its not Tapatalk though, since it only stayed when vis fixed the forum the other day. Tapatalk also works fine on other forums i use.
Oh right, okay.
I hadn't thought of that, but makes sense. I wouldn't know to compare on other forums cause I only have it for this one.
My bad, Tapatalk. We good.

Same has been happening to me today. I've had to install this shitehawk, advert infested pile of crap latest version of Tapatalk and it's not very good.

I'm not paying for it! And it still has ads.

Back