• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Your missing nowt ower Frank. Give it a rest won't you, give me a cigarette, god give me patience, just no more conversations.....xx

I have downloaded a beta version on my blackberry for free and this seems to work fine

Another update available for this

ive updated it to the latest version. let me know if ive buggered anything up.

This brilliant little app has kept me entertained today. Have been out since 6:30 on my travels and still not home but TWF via Tapatalk has helped pass some of the boredom of my travels.

Really good way to follow TWF if your out and about with nothing else to do!

I've upgraded to the latest version. Main change seems to be to allow moderation VIA the app. And banning, too....

Tapatalk has finally come to iPad. Happy days

TOMORROWS TECHNOLOGY, YESTERDAYS NEWS, YES.

I still have no idea what Tapatalk actually does, Kenny mentioned making this forum easier to use? I dont see the need for an app/program to be able to use the forum, confusing.

I no longer have an i-phone, and don't intend buying another, but Tapatalk was great when I had it, try it, Jim/Mark, you will be surprised.

I still have no idea what Tapatalk actually does, Kenny mentioned making this forum easier to use? I dont see the need for an app/program to be able to use the forum, confusing.

If I view this site via the internet on my phone, I have to resize and zoom in and I have fat fingers so I would constantly hit the wrong button

Tapatalk makes the forum fit the phone perfectly and easy to browse. Also the Admin stuff that has recently been added is great as well. It basically simplifies the place and makes it a lot easier to use

Back