• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

So its like an alternative internet browser that adapts the forum to your phone better than the standard one?

I've no problems using the forum from my phone, probably because i'm able to use a stylus thanks to the resistive touch screen, unfortunately whenever i get round to getting a new one it appears i'll have to settle for a iPhone style capacitive touch screen which no such ability, :(, so might have to start using Tapatalk.

For all Blackberry users. We know the BB version of this is crap but a new guy has taken over and he has released a very stable version with a hell of a lot of improvements. I have installed and it works very well. Current version is 0.6 and he states he will be updating regular with new features etc and if people want I will notify in this thread when a new version is released.

http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5741

Thats the link for the thread and scroll down and just before the screen shots the install links are there. Make sure you select correct link for the operating system installed on your device. If you need any help give me a shout.

So its like an alternative internet browser that adapts the forum to your phone better than the standard one?

I've no problems using the forum from my phone, probably because i'm able to use a stylus thanks to the resistive touch screen, unfortunately whenever i get round to getting a new one it appears i'll have to settle for a iPhone style capacitive touch screen which no such ability, :(, so might have to start using Tapatalk.

I always use Safari on the iPhone for forums, I've never really had a problem with it and can't be arsed to swap over after two years.

Browsing the forum on Safari is fine, but if I'm on my iPhone, I'll use Tapatalk now.

Tapatalk really is excellent - I never used it until I went on holiday and it's proven to be extremely useful, it makes it a lot quicker to read through comments in an area with no wi-fi. It's an awful lot quicker to browse through in that respect.

I'd recommend it to anyone.

I'll give it a go. Do I get the 59p towards it as well?

I'll give it a go. Do I get the 59p towards it as well?

It's a small price to pay to have quality access to this entertaining, enthralling and downright hilarious forum.

Well it was the week Langdale was on holiday anyway.

Do icons work or is mine just not working? Got the pro version running on Android.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

What icons?

Oh and turn that bloody signature off!

I posting a bid from tapatalk tonight and it asked me for geo fookin tagging... Whats all that sh1t about ?

It became a lot more difficult to use Tapatalk to browse this forum once 10000s of threads started appearing for "Play the Game".

Do they still appear now Vis has changed it?

Do they still appear now Vis has changed it?

Yep. Board settings not touching Tapatalk.

Nothing against the game but I can see where the non players will get annoyed as it is a very active part of this forum but there is, currently, no way to avoid it.

You could just not use Tapatalk and access the forum through the standard web browser?

I have a bog standard phone, so it doesn't affect me, but I can imagine it turns a few posters away.

One thing my phone excels at is web browsing so i have no cause for it, unfortunately its also set a high standard for me now so anything i look at for a replacement seems to fall short in this area.

When I use Tapatalk I go straight to the forum section. I dont really bother looking at new posts initially...

Back