• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Chaps is there any way to lose Play The Game for non players like you did for normal net users?

Chaps is there any way to lose Play The Game for non players like you did for normal net users?

Vis tried it but is disabled the forum.

The best thing to do is view the forum via forum view rather than new posts

I could create a PTG group, add all players to it, and then make that forum visible to just them?

Was going to recommend that Vis but thought it would be too much hassle for you. Definitely would make it better for people who don't use it tho IMO.

Has the layout on new posts just changed or just for me?

Just you I think mate. Has there been an update?

I've never used new posts.

That's not very helpful is it?

The latest tab at the bottom used to show everything new, but now it's grouping them in categories. I must have done something without knowing.

The latest tab at the bottom used to show everything new, but now it's grouping them in categories. I must have done something without knowing,

It's been in categories for ages for me.

It's actually better because I can ignore the PTG category.

TapaTalk has been shit for me recently, continually crashing.

I've done that before Penk. You need to tap the "Unread" tab at the top to change it back.

Tapatalk has always suffered from random crashes every couple of days. I just get used to it.

I was having a problem that it kept trying to connect to Btopenzone somewhere in the street, now I've disabled it it's fine.

Back