• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

He bins her and we are back to the complete mess of not having a functioning Government and the dude from the 1922 committee getting more letters than Santa again.

I know they won't call an election but we would just be back to square one and all faced with another threat of Boris returning and so the cycle carries on

I think Boris is pretty much done. Governing seems a little bit like too much hard work for him right now. I think he is enjoying dossing and getting huge money for it, the corpulent cunt.

If he somehow either:

a) Avoids being punished by the Privileges Committee
b) Gets punished, serves whatever suspension it is and somehow isn't recalled by his constituents for a by-election
c) Fails a & b, but wins the by-election (it was forecast to be very tight even when he was at the height of his personal popularity)

Then he might have another go. He wouldn't work very hard, he certainly wouldn't be any good and he wouldn't win the next GE, but he likes the title, he likes the perks of the job (as does his awful wife) and he'd love a personal redemption tale of his own.

However I don't think he'll even be an MP by Easter, because of how a, b and c are all stacked against him. He's guilty as sin of lying to Parliament and he can't duck this one, unpopular in his constituency (who knew fucking off and doing nothing hurts your popularity) and the Tories are habitually losing way safer seats than the one he has.

He really needs dragging over the coals for that lying shit. He created this idea that the government can just lie to parliament and ignore the consequences, and that boil needs to be lanced to sort out what is now a pretty serious constitutional issue. The way our parliament works is based on the idea that people don't choose to lie. The government since that fat cunt pitched up lie like fucking rugs.

He's lost the support of too many mps now after the way he pulled out of the last leadership race imo.

I suspect he only feigned interest in the last leadership election to add a more upbeat coda to his book about his premiership. Something along the lines of "they begged to have me back, but I had had my time..."

rishi unaware of complaints against raab apparently.
i mean, don't they see how poor a line this is to take? Ignorance is not an excuse, as so many people are constantly told. & it is your responsibility to know you fucking idiot.

He also does not see the behaviour reported and therefore has full confidence in him.

Which was the same line rolled out for Gav...and within 72 hours he was saying it was right he resigned (even though it made him sad)

Raab doing PMQs this week too :)

So I guess he has the opportunity to spout more crap like questioning why his opposite number, from a working class background, would have the temerity to visit the opera. Hopefully she takes him apart.

A lot of people are going to suffer needlessly to fix a fictional 60bn 'black hole'. Public services already shit, pay already lower than it should be and millions unable to eat and heat. I also wonder what happens when the hole is 'fixed'. Do we all get a gold bar from the treasury?

It's bullshit. We are going to have to pay the price for the fact that for at least 12 years the tories have made a massive series of horrendous decisions with our tax monies. So given their incompetence, terrible decision making, etc etc, we are now told there is no money left to pay for the public services we need and have funded.

Yet they were able to hand massive ppe contracts and similar to all their mates/pub landlords and shit.

How about they fix the problems they created eh?

Won’t do that, can’t have their mates suffering by having to pay back ill gotten gains, better take take it off the poor because it’s their fault they’re poor because they’ve no Tory MPs as mates

Back