• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Wow. Don't know where to start, so I won't, other than to say that to suggest that Conservative policies have anything to do with Corybn is for the birds
He and the Labour Party at the time certainly allowed the Tories to do what they wanted policy wise given how poor an opposition they were.

If Labour had been more centrist the Tories would never have gone as right wing as they did, I think the chancellors statement yesterday proves that.

FFS who gives a flying fuck. The old anti-Semite is an irrelevance.

FFS who gives a flying fuck. The old anti-Semite is an irrelevance.
Absolutely, he may or may not had an effect on current situations but he's gone from being relevant now, what we really need to be worrying about is how to fix things and how to get rid of the current lot. Although we're so much in the shit, I'm not sure Labour would really welcome a GE atm.

Bringing this back to the Government...the Daily Mail hate the budget.

However the cunts at the Express fucking love it because it looks after their blue rinse readership

He and the Labour Party at the time certainly allowed the Tories to do what they wanted policy wise given how poor an opposition they were.

If Labour had been more centrist the Tories would never have gone as right wing as they did, I think the chancellors statement yesterday proves that.
Yeah of course, but that's not the strange argument being made, which seems to be that because of Corbyn the Tories became altruistic

If someone is trying to argue the tories have become altruistic, then I question their understanding of the english language.

The damage had already been done by Cameron when he entered into an unnecessary referendum to appease his europhobic right and, in so doing, paved the way for the Tory party as we know now and then subsequently resigned allowing the ensuing power struggle.

Not sure how the 2019 Tory manifesto is being retrospectively painted as throwing money around in a diversion from orthodox Tory economics. It was thinner than Bruno Lage's CV.

Basically pictures of the Great Fat Bastard and his personality cult, with BREXIT splashed around liberally. Nothing else.

Of course in a normal world it would be unthinkable that someone who as of December 2019 had never held any ministerial post at all would become Chancellor, resign as Chancellor, stand to be PM, lose that contest then become PM all inside three years.

The damage had already been done by Cameron when he entered into an unnecessary referendum to appease his europhobic right and, in so doing, paved the way for the Tory party as we know now and then subsequently resigned allowing the ensuing power struggle.
unsure as to whether it was to appease the right of his party, or whether it was a vain attempt to put them in their place/resolve the issue once and for all. once again though, it highlights camerons terrible judgement.

unsure as to whether it was to appease the right of his party, or whether it was a vain attempt to put them in their place/resolve the issue once and for all. once again though, it highlights camerons terrible judgement.
It highlights his weakness as a 'leader'.

He got addicted to them and thought he was invulnerable. Won AV and Scotland without trying very hard. He got spooked by Farage more than those within his own party, who gives a fuck about idiots like John Redwood and Peter Bone.

If he'd ran an even vaguely competent Remain campaign we'd still be in the EU, he was just lazy and complacent. Was really easy to lay down the facts of what would happen and he failed to do so.

Back